One Direction Reveal Cover Art and Release Date of 'Take Me Home'
After Louis Tomlinson's recent revelation regarding the working title of One Direction's upcoming album, the group unveil the cover art of their CD "Take Me Home". At the same time, they announce the exact day their fans can get hold of the album.
The artwork features the fine-looking members fooling around the phone booth. Depicting the happy and free boys, the photo gives 60's vibes without necessarily being vintage. The sophomore album will be available for purchase on November 13 under Syco/Sony Music.
Fans can start pre-ordering the album on September 3 and then grab copies of the first single "Live While We Are Young" beginning October 1. Before the song hits the market, it reportedly has already become one of the highest pre-orders at all time.
The single was written by Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk. They're the same people who worked with 1D in their first album which includes the smash hits "One Thing" and "What Makes You Beautiful".
While waiting for their fresh music to come out, One Direction will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 6. They will take the stage with top music contenders like Taylor Swift, Green Day, Rihanna, Alicia Keys and many more.
More One Direction News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'