One Direction Reveal Cover Art and Release Date of 'Take Me Home'
After Louis Tomlinson's recent revelation regarding the working title of One Direction's upcoming album, the group unveil the cover art of their CD "Take Me Home". At the same time, they announce the exact day their fans can get hold of the album.
The artwork features the fine-looking members fooling around the phone booth. Depicting the happy and free boys, the photo gives 60's vibes without necessarily being vintage. The sophomore album will be available for purchase on November 13 under Syco/Sony Music.
Fans can start pre-ordering the album on September 3 and then grab copies of the first single "Live While We Are Young" beginning October 1. Before the song hits the market, it reportedly has already become one of the highest pre-orders at all time.
The single was written by Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub and Carl Falk. They're the same people who worked with 1D in their first album which includes the smash hits "One Thing" and "What Makes You Beautiful".
While waiting for their fresh music to come out, One Direction will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 6. They will take the stage with top music contenders like Taylor Swift, Green Day, Rihanna, Alicia Keys and many more.
More One Direction News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'