Jay-Z Takes Baby Girl Blue Ivy for Helicopter Ride in New York
Jay-Z went into family man mode when taking his precious baby Blue Ivy Carter for a father-daughter outing on Thursday, August 30. The hip-hop mogul was caught on camera for the first time in public, carrying his 7-month-old daughter when arriving in New York City via helicopter.
Donning casual white shirt and a baseball cap, the Roc Nation boss was spotted without his missus Beyonce Knowles. Little Blue was seen snuggling comfortably on her daddy's chest, rocking a cute Watch the Throne onesie and protective headphones. The first-time dad looked very protective towards his little girl and kept hiding her face from the cameramen.
Back in March, Roc Nation artist Melanie Fiona shared to Us Weekly that Blue, who was born on January 7 this year, grew up to look so much like her rapper dad. "Beyonce says Blue changes every day and looks just like Jay now," the Grammy-winning singer told Us Weekly.
Beyonce herself has been working hard to get her famous curves back after giving birth to Blue. "Y'all have no idea how hard I worked!" the songstress said during a gig in Atlantic City, New Jersey, two months after delivering her baby. "I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!"
More Jay-Z News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl