New 'Spring Breakers' Clip: Shirtless James Franco and Scantily-Clad Babes
A new sneak peek at "Spring Breakers" has landed online. Taken from the teaser for the 2012 Venice Film Festival opening ceremony, the clip focuses on James Franco as he gushes about his wealth to Vanessa Hudgens and the gang. "Look at my s***, I got shorts, every f***ing color, I got designer t-shirts, I got gold bullets...," so he says while showing off his treasures to the scantily-clad girl gang.
In the Harmony Korine-directed draama, Franco stars as a hip-hop drug and arms dealer who bails Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine out of jail and entices them to kill his rival. The rebellious girl gang themselves previously decided to rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida.
Expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013, "Spring Breakers" is scheduled to take part in the competition lineup of the Venice Film Festival, which will run from August 26 to September 8.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified