New 'Spring Breakers' Clip: Shirtless James Franco and Scantily-Clad Babes
A new sneak peek at "Spring Breakers" has landed online. Taken from the teaser for the 2012 Venice Film Festival opening ceremony, the clip focuses on James Franco as he gushes about his wealth to Vanessa Hudgens and the gang. "Look at my s***, I got shorts, every f***ing color, I got designer t-shirts, I got gold bullets...," so he says while showing off his treasures to the scantily-clad girl gang.
In the Harmony Korine-directed draama, Franco stars as a hip-hop drug and arms dealer who bails Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine out of jail and entices them to kill his rival. The rebellious girl gang themselves previously decided to rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida.
Expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013, "Spring Breakers" is scheduled to take part in the competition lineup of the Venice Film Festival, which will run from August 26 to September 8.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly