New 'Spring Breakers' Clip: Shirtless James Franco and Scantily-Clad Babes
A new sneak peek at "Spring Breakers" has landed online. Taken from the teaser for the 2012 Venice Film Festival opening ceremony, the clip focuses on James Franco as he gushes about his wealth to Vanessa Hudgens and the gang. "Look at my s***, I got shorts, every f***ing color, I got designer t-shirts, I got gold bullets...," so he says while showing off his treasures to the scantily-clad girl gang.
In the Harmony Korine-directed draama, Franco stars as a hip-hop drug and arms dealer who bails Hudgens, Selena Gomez, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine out of jail and entices them to kill his rival. The rebellious girl gang themselves previously decided to rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida.
Expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013, "Spring Breakers" is scheduled to take part in the competition lineup of the Venice Film Festival, which will run from August 26 to September 8.
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj