Tori Spelling Welcomes Baby Boy, Names It Finn Davey McDermott
Tori Spelling is officially adding a new member to her family. The 39-year-old actress and her husband Dean McDermott welcomed their fourth child together on Thursday, August 30 at 5:39 P.M. and named their bundle of joy Finn Davey McDermott.
"It's a boy!!!!," so the Violet Anne Bickerstaff of "Saved by the Bell" first shared the happy news via Twitter. She also wrote on her website, "We are so excited to announce the birth of the newest member of the McDermott family," and posted a picture of a little hand, presumably that of her newborn son.
The baby boy weighed in at 6 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long at birth. He joins brother Liam Aaron (5 years old), as well as sisters Stella Doreen (4 years old) Hattie Margaret (10 months old).
Spelling announced her pregnancy in March, just five months after giving birth to Hattie. She hinted earlier this week that it would be her last pregnancy.
"I couldn't be happier that I'm finally at the end and I get to meet the baby so soon, but I actually love being pregnant, so if it is my last, I'll be sad never to be pregnant again," she wrote on her website. 'It'll have been a precious moment in time and it'll be over with, so it is sad."
More Tori Spelling News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding