Adele Dismisses Marriage Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumors, Adele is not married to her baby daddy Simon Konecki. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," the British pop sensation tweets a short message to dispute the story first run by Life & Style magazine.
Adele, 24, sparked marriage rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a gold ring on her left ring finger. The report came just two months after she announced that she's expecting her first child with Simon.
"Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they've already gotten married too," a source said. "She's an old-fashioned girl and can't wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves."
The baby will be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has already had a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
More Adele News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage