Adele Dismisses Marriage Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumors, Adele is not married to her baby daddy Simon Konecki. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," the British pop sensation tweets a short message to dispute the story first run by Life & Style magazine.
Adele, 24, sparked marriage rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a gold ring on her left ring finger. The report came just two months after she announced that she's expecting her first child with Simon.
"Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they've already gotten married too," a source said. "She's an old-fashioned girl and can't wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves."
The baby will be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has already had a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
More Adele News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!