Adele Dismisses Marriage Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumors, Adele is not married to her baby daddy Simon Konecki. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," the British pop sensation tweets a short message to dispute the story first run by Life & Style magazine.
Adele, 24, sparked marriage rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a gold ring on her left ring finger. The report came just two months after she announced that she's expecting her first child with Simon.
"Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they've already gotten married too," a source said. "She's an old-fashioned girl and can't wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves."
The baby will be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has already had a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
More Adele News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences