Adele Dismisses Marriage Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumors, Adele is not married to her baby daddy Simon Konecki. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," the British pop sensation tweets a short message to dispute the story first run by Life & Style magazine.
Adele, 24, sparked marriage rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a gold ring on her left ring finger. The report came just two months after she announced that she's expecting her first child with Simon.
"Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they've already gotten married too," a source said. "She's an old-fashioned girl and can't wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves."
The baby will be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has already had a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
More Adele News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'