Adele Dismisses Marriage Rumor
Contrary to swirling rumors, Adele is not married to her baby daddy Simon Konecki. "I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," the British pop sensation tweets a short message to dispute the story first run by Life & Style magazine.
Adele, 24, sparked marriage rumor after she was spotted showing off what looked like a gold ring on her left ring finger. The report came just two months after she announced that she's expecting her first child with Simon.
"Adele and Simon managed to keep the baby news a secret for so long that there are rumors they've already gotten married too," a source said. "She's an old-fashioned girl and can't wait to be part of a family unit. She just wants to focus on the baby and the man she loves."
The baby will be the first child for Adele and the second for Simon. The 36-year-old charity entrepreneur has already had a five-year-old daughter with ex-wife, fashion stylist Clary Fisher.
More Adele News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'