2 Chainz Teams Up With Kanye West for 'Birthday Song' Video
2 Chainz has a rave party with his homie Kanye West in a new music video for their appropriately titled duet "Birthday Song". Beating up a party clown and enjoying the company of busty females are their ideal scenario of how a celebratory bash should be.
The joint track is taken from 2 Chainz's recently-released album "Based on a T.R.U. Story" that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 and currently sits at the second spot. Kanye co-produced the single in addition to serving as a featured guest.
2 Chainz explains to MTV about the video concept, "It's very trippy." He elaborates, "I actually let Kanye's director shoot it, and we were on the phone going over the treatment. I was just being conceptual."
"It's called 'Birthday Song,' so what do you think [of]? I think cake, balloons, candles, normal birthday stuff, but this guy just goes up the street, turns left and just keeps going left. He's telling me something like, 'I think it'd be nice if we put a cupcake on a girl's butt and shoot it off in fast motion, then blow up the cupcake.' So I said, 'Bro, come back home, come back!' "
2 Chainz''s "Birthday Song" Music Video Ft. Kanye West
More 2 Chainz News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'