2 Chainz Teams Up With Kanye West for 'Birthday Song' Video
2 Chainz has a rave party with his homie Kanye West in a new music video for their appropriately titled duet "Birthday Song". Beating up a party clown and enjoying the company of busty females are their ideal scenario of how a celebratory bash should be.
The joint track is taken from 2 Chainz's recently-released album "Based on a T.R.U. Story" that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 and currently sits at the second spot. Kanye co-produced the single in addition to serving as a featured guest.
2 Chainz explains to MTV about the video concept, "It's very trippy." He elaborates, "I actually let Kanye's director shoot it, and we were on the phone going over the treatment. I was just being conceptual."
"It's called 'Birthday Song,' so what do you think [of]? I think cake, balloons, candles, normal birthday stuff, but this guy just goes up the street, turns left and just keeps going left. He's telling me something like, 'I think it'd be nice if we put a cupcake on a girl's butt and shoot it off in fast motion, then blow up the cupcake.' So I said, 'Bro, come back home, come back!' "
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group