2 Chainz Teams Up With Kanye West for 'Birthday Song' Video
2 Chainz has a rave party with his homie Kanye West in a new music video for their appropriately titled duet "Birthday Song". Beating up a party clown and enjoying the company of busty females are their ideal scenario of how a celebratory bash should be.
The joint track is taken from 2 Chainz's recently-released album "Based on a T.R.U. Story" that debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 and currently sits at the second spot. Kanye co-produced the single in addition to serving as a featured guest.
2 Chainz explains to MTV about the video concept, "It's very trippy." He elaborates, "I actually let Kanye's director shoot it, and we were on the phone going over the treatment. I was just being conceptual."
"It's called 'Birthday Song,' so what do you think [of]? I think cake, balloons, candles, normal birthday stuff, but this guy just goes up the street, turns left and just keeps going left. He's telling me something like, 'I think it'd be nice if we put a cupcake on a girl's butt and shoot it off in fast motion, then blow up the cupcake.' So I said, 'Bro, come back home, come back!' "
2 Chainz''s "Birthday Song" Music Video Ft. Kanye West
More 2 Chainz News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'