Michael Shannon Goes Sadistic in First 'The Iceman' Trailer
Michael Shannon lets out his inner assassin in the first trailer for "The Iceman". He plays real-life contract killer Richard Kuklinski, who is a loving and devoted family man by day but becomes a very heartless hitman by night.
The trailer itself is jam-packed with tons of brutal scenes as Shannon's character kills numberless people in various ways. He doesn't hesitate to shoot a man in public or even kill his own friend. He is believed to have killed more than 250 people between 1954 and 1985.
Directed by Ariel Vromen, "The Iceman" was filmed in Detroit, Michigan and Shreveport, Louisiana. The thriller has been premiered at the 2012 Venice Film Festival this Thursday, August 30. Following the Venice premiere, it is also set to be screened at both Toronto and Telluride Film Festivals later this year.
Joining Shannon in the cast ensemble are Winona Ryder as Kuklinski's wife Deborah, Chris Evans as Mr. Softee, Ray Liotta as Roy DeMeo, James Franco as Marty, David Schwimmer as Josh Rosenthal, and Stephen Dorff as Joseph Kuklinski.
"The Iceman" Venice Film Festival Premiere Photos:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?