Michael Shannon Goes Sadistic in First 'The Iceman' Trailer
Michael Shannon lets out his inner assassin in the first trailer for "The Iceman". He plays real-life contract killer Richard Kuklinski, who is a loving and devoted family man by day but becomes a very heartless hitman by night.
The trailer itself is jam-packed with tons of brutal scenes as Shannon's character kills numberless people in various ways. He doesn't hesitate to shoot a man in public or even kill his own friend. He is believed to have killed more than 250 people between 1954 and 1985.
Directed by Ariel Vromen, "The Iceman" was filmed in Detroit, Michigan and Shreveport, Louisiana. The thriller has been premiered at the 2012 Venice Film Festival this Thursday, August 30. Following the Venice premiere, it is also set to be screened at both Toronto and Telluride Film Festivals later this year.
Joining Shannon in the cast ensemble are Winona Ryder as Kuklinski's wife Deborah, Chris Evans as Mr. Softee, Ray Liotta as Roy DeMeo, James Franco as Marty, David Schwimmer as Josh Rosenthal, and Stephen Dorff as Joseph Kuklinski.
"The Iceman" Venice Film Festival Premiere Photos:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'