Bill and Giuliana Rancic's Long-Awaited Baby Boy Is Born
Bill and Giuliana Rancic are officially parents as their baby boy was born via gestational carrier on Wednesday, August 29 night at 10:12 P.M. Named Edward Duke Rancic, the newborn weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches.
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana told E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!" Bill also tweeted the happy news, writing "The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Hours before, Bill tweeted about the gestational carrier being in labor. Only four hours, the delivery was smooth and relatively quick. Both Bill and Giuliana were in the delivery room and he got to cut the umbilical cord. "Beyond elated" by the arrival, the couple said the baby is already feeding like a champ. "He is doing incredibly well," Giuliana said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding