Bill and Giuliana Rancic's Long-Awaited Baby Boy Is Born
Bill and Giuliana Rancic are officially parents as their baby boy was born via gestational carrier on Wednesday, August 29 night at 10:12 P.M. Named Edward Duke Rancic, the newborn weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches.
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana told E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!" Bill also tweeted the happy news, writing "The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Hours before, Bill tweeted about the gestational carrier being in labor. Only four hours, the delivery was smooth and relatively quick. Both Bill and Giuliana were in the delivery room and he got to cut the umbilical cord. "Beyond elated" by the arrival, the couple said the baby is already feeding like a champ. "He is doing incredibly well," Giuliana said.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'