Bill and Giuliana Rancic's Long-Awaited Baby Boy Is Born
Bill and Giuliana Rancic are officially parents as their baby boy was born via gestational carrier on Wednesday, August 29 night at 10:12 P.M. Named Edward Duke Rancic, the newborn weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches.
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana told E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!" Bill also tweeted the happy news, writing "The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Hours before, Bill tweeted about the gestational carrier being in labor. Only four hours, the delivery was smooth and relatively quick. Both Bill and Giuliana were in the delivery room and he got to cut the umbilical cord. "Beyond elated" by the arrival, the couple said the baby is already feeding like a champ. "He is doing incredibly well," Giuliana said.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen