Bill and Giuliana Rancic's Long-Awaited Baby Boy Is Born
Bill and Giuliana Rancic are officially parents as their baby boy was born via gestational carrier on Wednesday, August 29 night at 10:12 P.M. Named Edward Duke Rancic, the newborn weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches.
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana told E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!" Bill also tweeted the happy news, writing "The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Hours before, Bill tweeted about the gestational carrier being in labor. Only four hours, the delivery was smooth and relatively quick. Both Bill and Giuliana were in the delivery room and he got to cut the umbilical cord. "Beyond elated" by the arrival, the couple said the baby is already feeding like a champ. "He is doing incredibly well," Giuliana said.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?