Bill and Giuliana Rancic's Long-Awaited Baby Boy Is Born
Bill and Giuliana Rancic are officially parents as their baby boy was born via gestational carrier on Wednesday, August 29 night at 10:12 P.M. Named Edward Duke Rancic, the newborn weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and measuring 20 inches.
"Bill and I are blessed beyond words to welcome Edward into our lives," Giuliana told E! News. "Thank you so much to everyone who supported us along the way. We are so in love with the little guy already!" Bill also tweeted the happy news, writing "The 'Duke' has landed! Edward Duke Rancic was welcomed into the world last night at 7lbs 4oz. G & I feel blessed beyond words...We did it!"
Hours before, Bill tweeted about the gestational carrier being in labor. Only four hours, the delivery was smooth and relatively quick. Both Bill and Giuliana were in the delivery room and he got to cut the umbilical cord. "Beyond elated" by the arrival, the couple said the baby is already feeding like a champ. "He is doing incredibly well," Giuliana said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival