First Trailer for Shia LaBeouf and Robert Redford's 'The Company You Keep'
The 2012 Toronto International Film Festival has just unleashed the first ever trailer for "The Company You Keep". Packed with intense scenes, the video highlights Shia LaBeouf's ambition to uncover the past and the identity of Robert Redford's character.
The drama follows a former Weather Underground militant who's wanted by the FBI for 30 years. He must go on the run when his true identity is exposed by a young, ambitious reporter hell-bent on making a name for himself. Redford plays the former radical at the center of this nationwide manhunt and LaBeouf tackles the part of the determined journalist doggedly chasing him and his story.
"The Company You Keep" is adapted from Neil Gordon's novel of the same name. Oscar winner Redford serves behind the lens in addition to starring in it. The film hasn't got a U.S. release schedule, but it is set to be premiered at TIFF which will run from September 6 to 16.
Also supporting the film are the likes of Stanley Tucci, Chris Cooper, Brit Marling, Nick Nolte, Susan Sarandon, Julie Christie, Anna Kendrick, Brendan Gleeson, Sam Elliott, Terrence Howard, Jackie Evancho, Richard Jenkins and Stephen Root.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris