One Direction Name Their New Album 'Take Me Home'
The title of One Direction's new studio album is revealed. One of the boys Louis Tomlinson tweets, "So pleased to tell you that our new album is called 'take me home' can't wait for you to hear it! More news soooon!"
For months now, the 3rd placers of 2010's "The X Factor" have been busy preparing the follow-up to their's hit maiden album "Up All Night". The deluxe edition is expected to consist of 12 tracks and four videos.
The first single is called "Live While We're Young" and will be released on Monday, October 1. There's a whisper that it might be debuted live by the boybanders during their performance at MTV Video Music Awards on September 6.
One Direction had a great start with their debut album. They made history by entering No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200, becoming the first U.K. group to sit at the top spot at first try. They surpassed the highest Hot 200 entry posted by Spice Girls in February 1997.
Back then, the all-female band landed at No. 6 with their album "Spice" before eventually peaking at the first spot and spending five non-consecutive weeks atop the list.
More One Direction News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama