Brian Gerber, Producer of Leonardo DiCaprio Movie, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide
Brian Gerber was found dead in the Angeles National Forest, a few days after reported missing by his family. The producer once worked with Leonardo DiCaprio in "The 11th Hour", a 2007 documentary movie about global warming.
Before Brian went missing, his family claimed he was stressed out and thought about driving his car off a cliff. His body was recovered in the Angeles Crest Highway Wednesday morning, August 29. According to L.A. Times, a suicide note was found nearby.
Brian "was last seen driving a silver 2004 Toyota Prius, CA license place # 5HYJ828 and his phone was possibly last pinged off a cell tower in Cudahy, CA (south eastern LA county)." On Tuesday, his family and friends pleaded with fans on Facebook to help locate him.
After he was found, his family wrote in a new posting, "Our worst fears regarding Brian Gerber have been confirmed. Brian's family thanks you for all the condolences, good thoughts, prayers and asks for your patience and understanding during this most difficult of times."
"Obviously they are overwhelmed with this situation and are asking for privacy. We will be in touch as soon as arrangements have been made for services."
Brian was 41. He's survived by wife, actress Arabella Fields, and two sons.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo