Brian Gerber, Producer of Leonardo DiCaprio Movie, Found Dead in Apparent Suicide
Brian Gerber was found dead in the Angeles National Forest, a few days after reported missing by his family. The producer once worked with Leonardo DiCaprio in "The 11th Hour", a 2007 documentary movie about global warming.
Before Brian went missing, his family claimed he was stressed out and thought about driving his car off a cliff. His body was recovered in the Angeles Crest Highway Wednesday morning, August 29. According to L.A. Times, a suicide note was found nearby.
Brian "was last seen driving a silver 2004 Toyota Prius, CA license place # 5HYJ828 and his phone was possibly last pinged off a cell tower in Cudahy, CA (south eastern LA county)." On Tuesday, his family and friends pleaded with fans on Facebook to help locate him.
After he was found, his family wrote in a new posting, "Our worst fears regarding Brian Gerber have been confirmed. Brian's family thanks you for all the condolences, good thoughts, prayers and asks for your patience and understanding during this most difficult of times."
"Obviously they are overwhelmed with this situation and are asking for privacy. We will be in touch as soon as arrangements have been made for services."
Brian was 41. He's survived by wife, actress Arabella Fields, and two sons.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked