'Wipeout' Will Return for a Sixth Season With Jill Wagner
ABC has ordered a sixth season of its reality series "Wipeout" for a 2012-2013 television season. The upcoming installment will include a 100th episode for the game show and also see Jill Wagner returning to her position as on-location presenter after Vanessa Minnillo replaced her in season 5.
"I'm thrilled that we will hit a major milestone in our sixth season, our 100th episode," executive producer Matt Kunitz says when announcing the renewal. "We'll be celebrating all season long with brand new over-the-top courses and the return of Jill Wagner to the 'Wipeout' family."
The sixth season will present completely redesigned Wipeout Zones and new obstacles, while bringing back the popular Big Balls. John Anderson and John Henson, meanwhile, will return as the hosts.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters