Kris Humphries Denies He Gave Herpes to a Woman Suing Him
Kris Humphries is sued by a woman for allegedly giving her herpes after having sex without condom, but he insists he's STD-free. His representative says in a statement that the basketball star is "100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him."
Kayla Goldberg claims in her suit that she met Kris at the Newsroom cafe in Los Angeles in August 2010 before he dated Kim Kardashian. After a lot of flirting, they went to his hotel room and were engaged in sexual activities many times including oral.
Kayla says she didn't have STD before they hooked up, and complains that she suffered herpes-like symptoms and was diagnosed with herpes a week after hooking up with Kris. She's seeking for unspecified damages, accusing him of failing to mention that he had the disease.
According to Gossip Cop, Kayla also names four other unnamed defendants, whom she believes may have given her herpes.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump