Kris Humphries Denies He Gave Herpes to a Woman Suing Him
Kris Humphries is sued by a woman for allegedly giving her herpes after having sex without condom, but he insists he's STD-free. His representative says in a statement that the basketball star is "100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him."
Kayla Goldberg claims in her suit that she met Kris at the Newsroom cafe in Los Angeles in August 2010 before he dated Kim Kardashian. After a lot of flirting, they went to his hotel room and were engaged in sexual activities many times including oral.
Kayla says she didn't have STD before they hooked up, and complains that she suffered herpes-like symptoms and was diagnosed with herpes a week after hooking up with Kris. She's seeking for unspecified damages, accusing him of failing to mention that he had the disease.
According to Gossip Cop, Kayla also names four other unnamed defendants, whom she believes may have given her herpes.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer