Kris Humphries Denies He Gave Herpes to a Woman Suing Him
Kris Humphries is sued by a woman for allegedly giving her herpes after having sex without condom, but he insists he's STD-free. His representative says in a statement that the basketball star is "100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him."
Kayla Goldberg claims in her suit that she met Kris at the Newsroom cafe in Los Angeles in August 2010 before he dated Kim Kardashian. After a lot of flirting, they went to his hotel room and were engaged in sexual activities many times including oral.
Kayla says she didn't have STD before they hooked up, and complains that she suffered herpes-like symptoms and was diagnosed with herpes a week after hooking up with Kris. She's seeking for unspecified damages, accusing him of failing to mention that he had the disease.
According to Gossip Cop, Kayla also names four other unnamed defendants, whom she believes may have given her herpes.
More Kris Humphries News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record