Kris Humphries Denies He Gave Herpes to a Woman Suing Him
Kris Humphries is sued by a woman for allegedly giving her herpes after having sex without condom, but he insists he's STD-free. His representative says in a statement that the basketball star is "100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him."
Kayla Goldberg claims in her suit that she met Kris at the Newsroom cafe in Los Angeles in August 2010 before he dated Kim Kardashian. After a lot of flirting, they went to his hotel room and were engaged in sexual activities many times including oral.
Kayla says she didn't have STD before they hooked up, and complains that she suffered herpes-like symptoms and was diagnosed with herpes a week after hooking up with Kris. She's seeking for unspecified damages, accusing him of failing to mention that he had the disease.
According to Gossip Cop, Kayla also names four other unnamed defendants, whom she believes may have given her herpes.
More Kris Humphries News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!