Kris Humphries Denies He Gave Herpes to a Woman Suing Him
Kris Humphries is sued by a woman for allegedly giving her herpes after having sex without condom, but he insists he's STD-free. His representative says in a statement that the basketball star is "100 percent sure she did not contract [herpes] from him."
Kayla Goldberg claims in her suit that she met Kris at the Newsroom cafe in Los Angeles in August 2010 before he dated Kim Kardashian. After a lot of flirting, they went to his hotel room and were engaged in sexual activities many times including oral.
Kayla says she didn't have STD before they hooked up, and complains that she suffered herpes-like symptoms and was diagnosed with herpes a week after hooking up with Kris. She's seeking for unspecified damages, accusing him of failing to mention that he had the disease.
According to Gossip Cop, Kayla also names four other unnamed defendants, whom she believes may have given her herpes.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby