Elena Gets Locked Up in New Photo of 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4
The first look at Elena after she's transformed into a vampire has made its way out online. A new photo from "The Vampire Diaries" season 4 features the Mystic Falls beauty, who seems to be not in her best condition, being locked up.
"She doesn't want to eat people, so she's hungry and moody," Nina Dobrev tells TV Guide about her character. Though Stefan and Damon will be there to help Elena adjust to her new life, executive producer Julie Plec teases, "We're going to worry about her a bit."
Previously, TVLine debuted another photo from the upcoming season of the popular drama series. In it, Bonnie and Jeremy reunite for what looks like a magical ritual.
Executive producer Julie Plec once said about the former lovers, "In spite of having found a piece of closure in their relationship, they will continue to be drawn to each other emotionally." She coyly added, "Whether it's romantic or not, I can't really say."
"Vampire Diaries" will return with all-new episodes starting Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. Early in the season, Elena will experience what Plec called her "first hot vampire sex." She further teased, "It's like she's going through puberty and vampire sex is going to feel like her first time."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image