Elena Gets Locked Up in New Photo of 'Vampire Diaries' Season 4
The first look at Elena after she's transformed into a vampire has made its way out online. A new photo from "The Vampire Diaries" season 4 features the Mystic Falls beauty, who seems to be not in her best condition, being locked up.
"She doesn't want to eat people, so she's hungry and moody," Nina Dobrev tells TV Guide about her character. Though Stefan and Damon will be there to help Elena adjust to her new life, executive producer Julie Plec teases, "We're going to worry about her a bit."
Previously, TVLine debuted another photo from the upcoming season of the popular drama series. In it, Bonnie and Jeremy reunite for what looks like a magical ritual.
Executive producer Julie Plec once said about the former lovers, "In spite of having found a piece of closure in their relationship, they will continue to be drawn to each other emotionally." She coyly added, "Whether it's romantic or not, I can't really say."
"Vampire Diaries" will return with all-new episodes starting Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. Early in the season, Elena will experience what Plec called her "first hot vampire sex." She further teased, "It's like she's going through puberty and vampire sex is going to feel like her first time."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie