Teen Bride Courtney Stodden Gets Porn Offers on 18th Birthday
Courtney Stodden, who infamously married "The X-Files" actor Doug Hutchison in Las Vegas when she was only 16, is entering adulthood after turning 18 on August 29. The teen bride woke up Wednesday morning to a lot of offers to do porn.
"I woke up this morning and I got flooded with a whole bunch of porn offers," Courtney confessed to TMZ in a phone call. "I'm free to put it all out there without any problems. I'm not going to say yes right now and I'm not going to say no."
How did her husband react to the offer? "He seemed a little frightened this morning, like his little kitten has been unleashed today," she said. "He's asking me questions about it and I'm telling him the same things I'm telling you... so he seems a little concerned about what his wife's going to do."
In a separate interview with E! News, Courtney revealed what she got from Doug for her birthday. "I received the most precious birthday gift from my hubby," she opened up. "A little boy Italian Greyhound named Dourtney." She planned to spend the day "with my loved ones, my new beautiful puppy and my incredible man."
"One of the many reasons why I love and admire my wife is that she didn't ask for bling on her landmark 18th birthday," Doug sang praise for his wife. "She didn't ask for expensive clothes or shoes, a flashy party, an extravagant vacation, a luxurious car or to be taken out on the town."
Commenting on their year-long marriage, Courtney gushed, "It's been an adventurous ride so far, that's for sure." Of what to expect next from her, the teen said, "It has been the most beautiful time of my life and there's more to come." She reportedly has filmed a reality TV show.
More Courtney Stodden News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child