Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Former Playboy Playmate, Holly Madison, is pregnant with her first child. The 33-year-old was also surprised of how fast she fell pregnant after only dating her boyfriend, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, for nine months.
"I've always wanted to be a mom. But I thought it would take longer!" Madison told Us Weekly. Twelve weeks along, Madison has no difficulties in her pregnancy. "I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous. It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage," she said. Madison is the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, "Peepshow".
Before the revelation, she tweeted an Instagram photo of a fortune saying, "The current year will bring you much happiness" and wrote "I think so". Then after the happy news has spread, Madison tweeted, "Thank you for all the words of congratulations!"
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set