Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Former Playboy Playmate, Holly Madison, is pregnant with her first child. The 33-year-old was also surprised of how fast she fell pregnant after only dating her boyfriend, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, for nine months.
"I've always wanted to be a mom. But I thought it would take longer!" Madison told Us Weekly. Twelve weeks along, Madison has no difficulties in her pregnancy. "I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous. It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage," she said. Madison is the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, "Peepshow".
Before the revelation, she tweeted an Instagram photo of a fortune saying, "The current year will bring you much happiness" and wrote "I think so". Then after the happy news has spread, Madison tweeted, "Thank you for all the words of congratulations!"
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner