Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Former Playboy Playmate, Holly Madison, is pregnant with her first child. The 33-year-old was also surprised of how fast she fell pregnant after only dating her boyfriend, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, for nine months.
"I've always wanted to be a mom. But I thought it would take longer!" Madison told Us Weekly. Twelve weeks along, Madison has no difficulties in her pregnancy. "I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous. It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage," she said. Madison is the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, "Peepshow".
Before the revelation, she tweeted an Instagram photo of a fortune saying, "The current year will bring you much happiness" and wrote "I think so". Then after the happy news has spread, Madison tweeted, "Thank you for all the words of congratulations!"
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years