Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Former Playboy Playmate, Holly Madison, is pregnant with her first child. The 33-year-old was also surprised of how fast she fell pregnant after only dating her boyfriend, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, for nine months.
"I've always wanted to be a mom. But I thought it would take longer!" Madison told Us Weekly. Twelve weeks along, Madison has no difficulties in her pregnancy. "I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous. It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage," she said. Madison is the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, "Peepshow".
Before the revelation, she tweeted an Instagram photo of a fortune saying, "The current year will bring you much happiness" and wrote "I think so". Then after the happy news has spread, Madison tweeted, "Thank you for all the words of congratulations!"
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art