Holly Madison Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Former Playboy Playmate, Holly Madison, is pregnant with her first child. The 33-year-old was also surprised of how fast she fell pregnant after only dating her boyfriend, party promoter Pasquale Rotella, for nine months.
"I've always wanted to be a mom. But I thought it would take longer!" Madison told Us Weekly. Twelve weeks along, Madison has no difficulties in her pregnancy. "I've been lucky! No morning sickness, but I do get a little nauseous. It happens before my show, so I keep ginger ale backstage," she said. Madison is the star of Las Vegas burlesque revue, "Peepshow".
Before the revelation, she tweeted an Instagram photo of a fortune saying, "The current year will bring you much happiness" and wrote "I think so". Then after the happy news has spread, Madison tweeted, "Thank you for all the words of congratulations!"
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts