Snooki Leaves Hospital With Lorenzo, Tweets Picture of Nursery Room
Snooki is back home, just a few days after giving birth to her baby boy on Sunday, August 26 morning. The "Jersey Shore" star was caught on camera leaving St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey in a wheelchair while holding her dark-haired newly-born son in her arms.
Snooki was followed by a group of cameramen presumably a crew of her reality TV show "Snooki & JWoww". She wore a red spaghetti midi dress, a pair of sunglasses propped up on her head, and a pair of chunky high-heel sandals. Little Lorenzo was bundled up in a blue blanket.
How Lorenzo looked like was not clearly seen, but the pint-sized reality TV star made it up to her disappointing fans by giving a sneak peek to the little boy's nursery room. "My world," the new mom tweeted along with a picture of the room, before deleting it later.
Uploaded on Instagram by the animal-print lover once she arrived home, the picture showed a black bassinet, where Lorenzo would sleep, with leopard-print bedding. Big letters spelling out the baby's name were on the bare wall behind the crib.
"I love nursing my little man! Lorenzo is even cuter today. #imsolucky," she embraced her motherhood and gushed about her breastfeeding, "#BreastPump insteada #FistPum. Night shift for Lorenzo! I love this job!!!!!" When she's not with her little boy, she "snuggled up in my fuzzy leopard robe."
Lorenzo Dominic LaValle is Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle's first baby. The proud baby daddy said after the baby was born, "I'll never forget old high school memories or the vacations I been on with my boys, I will also never forget 8/26/12 the day my son was born!"
More Snooki News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy