Showtime Debuts New Episodes of 'Dexter' Web Series
Before showing how Dexter will solve his problem with Debra in the upcoming season, the show takes fans to look back at the serial killer's past in new episodes of "Dexter Early Cuts". Subtitled "All in the Family", the new season of the animated web series has so far released two chapters.
It follows Dexter who hunts a New Year's Eve killer back in 2000 with Michael C. Hall returning to narrate the blood spatter pattern analyst's dark story. A new episode will be posted online every week leading to the seventh season premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime.
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the season 6 finale left off, when Deb saw her brother stabbed Travis. "Viewers might think we shy away from that moment of Debra walking in and seeing Dexter stabbing into Travis' chest, but it's just the opposite. She now has to deal with what she's seen and what she knows. And it forces him to defend and define himself," executive producer Scott Buck said.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer