Showtime Debuts New Episodes of 'Dexter' Web Series
Before showing how Dexter will solve his problem with Debra in the upcoming season, the show takes fans to look back at the serial killer's past in new episodes of "Dexter Early Cuts". Subtitled "All in the Family", the new season of the animated web series has so far released two chapters.
It follows Dexter who hunts a New Year's Eve killer back in 2000 with Michael C. Hall returning to narrate the blood spatter pattern analyst's dark story. A new episode will be posted online every week leading to the seventh season premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M. on Showtime.
The upcoming installment of the crime series will pick up where the season 6 finale left off, when Deb saw her brother stabbed Travis. "Viewers might think we shy away from that moment of Debra walking in and seeing Dexter stabbing into Travis' chest, but it's just the opposite. She now has to deal with what she's seen and what she knows. And it forces him to defend and define himself," executive producer Scott Buck said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie