Prince Harry Announces First Appearances Since Naked-Photo Scandal
Prince Harry is going to come out of his hiding place real soon. The third-in-line to the throne will come to the Aquatic Centre on September 3 to watch Paralympic swimming competition and then meet the British team at the ParalympicsGB House.
Looking dapper in a blue designer suit, the red-headed royal says in a video message, "On Aug. 29, the Paralympics will begin and we can look forward to a spectacular showcase of sport, full of unique passion, drama and emotion."
"This is their moment and an opportunity for us to applaud and thank them for their achievements," the younger brother of Prince William continues before concluding, "Good luck to all of our torchbearers. We are very proud to support you in your journey."
Spokespersons at Clarence House also announce that Harry will visit WellChild Awards in London next Monday. He is expected to present an award for the Most Inspirational Child and deliver the closing speech at the event benefiting seriously ill children, young people and their families.
Those gigs will mark Harry's first public appearances since his naked photos made their ways on the internet. The pictures show him standing naked while cupping his private parts inside his VIP suit in Las Vegas. He's joined by a nude woman in each of the photos.
On top of that, Harry is announced as patron of the South Pole Allied Challenge 2013. Three teams of wounded soldiers from U.K., U.S. and the Commonwealth will race across the Antarctic in November and December next year under his patronage.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed