Adam Lambert Featured in 'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween Special Preview
"Pretty Little Liars" is taking a break after airing its summer finale on Tuesday, August 28, but will give fans a special treat with a Halloween episode set to air in October. A preview for the upcoming outing has made its way out, giving a glimpse of Adam Lambert's performance at a party which takes place on a train.
Hanna dresses as Marilyn Monroe and is seen making out with an unseen guy at the bash, while Toby and Spencer who come together reportedly channel Jack and Rose from 1997's film "Titanic". Spencer says something about someone's not going to make it to the end of the line, and Aria seems to be in danger as her mouth is duct taped and her hands are tied.
The upcoming Halloween episode will be the second for "PLL". Set to air October 23 at 8/7c on ABC Family, it won't be a flashback like "The First Secret" in season 2. The runner-up of "American Idol" season 8, Lambert, will perform two songs in the episode, which will also reveal a big moment about the night Alison went missing.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of the teen drama series has unveiled Maya's killer. It turns out that [SPOILER ALERT!] Nate was Maya's stalker and killer. He was angry that Emily took Maya away from him, so he wanted to kill Paige to make Emily feel the way he did. After a fight, Emily stabbed Nate, and Caleb got shot. In another twist, it's revealed that Toby was part of the "A" team.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off