Wynonna Judd to Return to Stage After Her Husband's Motorcycle Accident
American country singer Wynonna Judd is back on her touring stint after her hubby, Michael "Moser" Scott, was caught in a motorcycle accident earlier this month. She will resume her tour with her band this coming Thursday, August 30 at Leelanau Sands Casino in Peshawbestwon, MI.
Wynonna also plans to reschedule all her touring dates that she overlooked due to Moser's accident last August 18. The drummer is now recuperating and doing well as he "continues to improve every day as he begins his road to rehabilitation," she assures their fans.
She can't wait for the day that her husband rejoins them on stage. "I believe we will be stronger than ever," she says in a statement. "Until then I will be out on the road with the rest of the band while I wait lovingly and patiently for my husband to return to The Big Noise."
Moser and Wynonna rode separate bikes on their ways to the Deadwood Mountain Grand Hotel & Casino for her scheduled performance when the accident happened. His motorcycle drifted across the center line and hit the Chevy coming in the opposite direction.
The drummer seriously damaged his leg from a tragic accident on U.S. Highway 16/365 in Hill City, S.D, Saturday. He amputated the leg above the knee and underwent surgery to his hand. Instead of gifts, the couple humbly asked people to make donations on his behalf to help military members with serious disabilities.
"In lieu of flowers, gifts and cards, Cactus is asking for family, friends and fans to make a donation in his name to Homes For Our Troops," she announces. "Cactus will be notified of every dollar donated in his name and you can even include a message to him along with your donation."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs