Paul Nassif Divorcing Adrienne Maloof After Trying 'Very Hard' to Save Marriage
A month after filing legal separation, Paul Nassif submits a request in L.A. Superior Court for dissolution of marriage to his estranged wife Adrienne Maloof. He cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their split and seeks joint custody of their minor children.
"Adrienne & I tried very hard to make our marriage work. A difficult time," the plastic surgeon tweets. In addition to coping with his separation from Adrienne, he mourns the death of his father. "Sadly, lost my dad yesterday, a man who taught me how to be a man," he shares.
According to TMZ, Adrienne planned to file for her own divorce papers simultaneously with Paul but she backtracked. Earlier this month, she told PEOPLE she hoped for reconciliation, "I always like to keep a positive attitude and hope that we can resolve our differences."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne got married to Paul in 2002 and they have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. He reportedly is represented by celebrity divorce attorney Lisa Helfend Meyer. According to the separation docs, the couple signed a pre-nup.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent