Paul Nassif Divorcing Adrienne Maloof After Trying 'Very Hard' to Save Marriage
A month after filing legal separation, Paul Nassif submits a request in L.A. Superior Court for dissolution of marriage to his estranged wife Adrienne Maloof. He cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their split and seeks joint custody of their minor children.
"Adrienne & I tried very hard to make our marriage work. A difficult time," the plastic surgeon tweets. In addition to coping with his separation from Adrienne, he mourns the death of his father. "Sadly, lost my dad yesterday, a man who taught me how to be a man," he shares.
According to TMZ, Adrienne planned to file for her own divorce papers simultaneously with Paul but she backtracked. Earlier this month, she told PEOPLE she hoped for reconciliation, "I always like to keep a positive attitude and hope that we can resolve our differences."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne got married to Paul in 2002 and they have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. He reportedly is represented by celebrity divorce attorney Lisa Helfend Meyer. According to the separation docs, the couple signed a pre-nup.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding