Paul Nassif Divorcing Adrienne Maloof After Trying 'Very Hard' to Save Marriage
A month after filing legal separation, Paul Nassif submits a request in L.A. Superior Court for dissolution of marriage to his estranged wife Adrienne Maloof. He cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their split and seeks joint custody of their minor children.
"Adrienne & I tried very hard to make our marriage work. A difficult time," the plastic surgeon tweets. In addition to coping with his separation from Adrienne, he mourns the death of his father. "Sadly, lost my dad yesterday, a man who taught me how to be a man," he shares.
According to TMZ, Adrienne planned to file for her own divorce papers simultaneously with Paul but she backtracked. Earlier this month, she told PEOPLE she hoped for reconciliation, "I always like to keep a positive attitude and hope that we can resolve our differences."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne got married to Paul in 2002 and they have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. He reportedly is represented by celebrity divorce attorney Lisa Helfend Meyer. According to the separation docs, the couple signed a pre-nup.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'