Paul Nassif Divorcing Adrienne Maloof After Trying 'Very Hard' to Save Marriage
A month after filing legal separation, Paul Nassif submits a request in L.A. Superior Court for dissolution of marriage to his estranged wife Adrienne Maloof. He cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their split and seeks joint custody of their minor children.
"Adrienne & I tried very hard to make our marriage work. A difficult time," the plastic surgeon tweets. In addition to coping with his separation from Adrienne, he mourns the death of his father. "Sadly, lost my dad yesterday, a man who taught me how to be a man," he shares.
According to TMZ, Adrienne planned to file for her own divorce papers simultaneously with Paul but she backtracked. Earlier this month, she told PEOPLE she hoped for reconciliation, "I always like to keep a positive attitude and hope that we can resolve our differences."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne got married to Paul in 2002 and they have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. He reportedly is represented by celebrity divorce attorney Lisa Helfend Meyer. According to the separation docs, the couple signed a pre-nup.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart