Lindsay Lohan Accuses Suge Knight's Son of Stealing the Jewelry
Lindsay Lohan is playing the blaming game on the case of jewelry theft. The actress has accused Suge Knight's son, Andrew, of framing her, saying he is the real culprit. The cops investigating the case do not believe her story though.
As previously reported, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are suspects in the missing watches and sunglasses worth $100,000. Her good friend Sam Magid reported the theft which occurred at his lavish home. According to Magid, two of Lohan's friends including Andrew told him that she handed them a bag containing 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items.
Magid got in touch with Lohan herself and she told him that she had hidden the other missing items around the house so that burglars won't find them. Lohan admitted to taking Ambien at that time and did not remember clearly what happened. She allegedly told Magid, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
Magid has handed the returned items to cops to help in the investigation, TMZ reported.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart