Lindsay Lohan Accuses Suge Knight's Son of Stealing the Jewelry
Lindsay Lohan is playing the blaming game on the case of jewelry theft. The actress has accused Suge Knight's son, Andrew, of framing her, saying he is the real culprit. The cops investigating the case do not believe her story though.
As previously reported, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are suspects in the missing watches and sunglasses worth $100,000. Her good friend Sam Magid reported the theft which occurred at his lavish home. According to Magid, two of Lohan's friends including Andrew told him that she handed them a bag containing 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items.
Magid got in touch with Lohan herself and she told him that she had hidden the other missing items around the house so that burglars won't find them. Lohan admitted to taking Ambien at that time and did not remember clearly what happened. She allegedly told Magid, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
Magid has handed the returned items to cops to help in the investigation, TMZ reported.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'