Lindsay Lohan Accuses Suge Knight's Son of Stealing the Jewelry
Lindsay Lohan is playing the blaming game on the case of jewelry theft. The actress has accused Suge Knight's son, Andrew, of framing her, saying he is the real culprit. The cops investigating the case do not believe her story though.
As previously reported, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are suspects in the missing watches and sunglasses worth $100,000. Her good friend Sam Magid reported the theft which occurred at his lavish home. According to Magid, two of Lohan's friends including Andrew told him that she handed them a bag containing 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items.
Magid got in touch with Lohan herself and she told him that she had hidden the other missing items around the house so that burglars won't find them. Lohan admitted to taking Ambien at that time and did not remember clearly what happened. She allegedly told Magid, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
Magid has handed the returned items to cops to help in the investigation, TMZ reported.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame