Lindsay Lohan Accuses Suge Knight's Son of Stealing the Jewelry
Lindsay Lohan is playing the blaming game on the case of jewelry theft. The actress has accused Suge Knight's son, Andrew, of framing her, saying he is the real culprit. The cops investigating the case do not believe her story though.
As previously reported, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are suspects in the missing watches and sunglasses worth $100,000. Her good friend Sam Magid reported the theft which occurred at his lavish home. According to Magid, two of Lohan's friends including Andrew told him that she handed them a bag containing 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items.
Magid got in touch with Lohan herself and she told him that she had hidden the other missing items around the house so that burglars won't find them. Lohan admitted to taking Ambien at that time and did not remember clearly what happened. She allegedly told Magid, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me."
Magid has handed the returned items to cops to help in the investigation, TMZ reported.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked