Demi Lovato to Kick Off 2012 MTV VMAs Pre-Show
Before things get going at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday, September 6, there will be a warm-up session kicked off by Demi Lovato. The 20-year-old singer has been tapped to perform her hit "Give Your Heart a Break" at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show.
"I'm so excited to perform at the VMA preshow. I can't believe it!" said Lovato. The live broadcast of the pre-show will start at 7 P.M. ET/PT, featuring as well DJ Calvin Harris who will entertain the crowd through the night.
Meanwhile, red-carpet event outside the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA will be covered for MTV Style by "Teen Wolf" star Holland Roden. "It's been a blast to do these previous events just as part of the red carpet as a guest, and now that Iím hosting for the Red Carpet Report, I have no words. Just a lot of looks!" Holland said. MTV News' Sway Calloway, Jim Cantiello, James Montgomery and Christina Garibaldi will also take viewers live to the red carpet, behind the scenes and backstage.
The actual show will begin at 8 P.M. ET/PT for two hours with comedian Kevin Hart as host. Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Green Day, Pink, Alicia Keys and One Direction have been announced as performers.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson