Demi Lovato to Kick Off 2012 MTV VMAs Pre-Show
Before things get going at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday, September 6, there will be a warm-up session kicked off by Demi Lovato. The 20-year-old singer has been tapped to perform her hit "Give Your Heart a Break" at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show.
"I'm so excited to perform at the VMA preshow. I can't believe it!" said Lovato. The live broadcast of the pre-show will start at 7 P.M. ET/PT, featuring as well DJ Calvin Harris who will entertain the crowd through the night.
Meanwhile, red-carpet event outside the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA will be covered for MTV Style by "Teen Wolf" star Holland Roden. "It's been a blast to do these previous events just as part of the red carpet as a guest, and now that Iím hosting for the Red Carpet Report, I have no words. Just a lot of looks!" Holland said. MTV News' Sway Calloway, Jim Cantiello, James Montgomery and Christina Garibaldi will also take viewers live to the red carpet, behind the scenes and backstage.
The actual show will begin at 8 P.M. ET/PT for two hours with comedian Kevin Hart as host. Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Green Day, Pink, Alicia Keys and One Direction have been announced as performers.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album