Demi Lovato to Kick Off 2012 MTV VMAs Pre-Show
Before things get going at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday, September 6, there will be a warm-up session kicked off by Demi Lovato. The 20-year-old singer has been tapped to perform her hit "Give Your Heart a Break" at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards Pre-Show.
"I'm so excited to perform at the VMA preshow. I can't believe it!" said Lovato. The live broadcast of the pre-show will start at 7 P.M. ET/PT, featuring as well DJ Calvin Harris who will entertain the crowd through the night.
Meanwhile, red-carpet event outside the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA will be covered for MTV Style by "Teen Wolf" star Holland Roden. "It's been a blast to do these previous events just as part of the red carpet as a guest, and now that Iím hosting for the Red Carpet Report, I have no words. Just a lot of looks!" Holland said. MTV News' Sway Calloway, Jim Cantiello, James Montgomery and Christina Garibaldi will also take viewers live to the red carpet, behind the scenes and backstage.
The actual show will begin at 8 P.M. ET/PT for two hours with comedian Kevin Hart as host. Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Green Day, Pink, Alicia Keys and One Direction have been announced as performers.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season