Report: Morgan Freeman and Elizabeth Banks Tapped for 'Lego' Movie
More actors are tapped to join "Lego: The Piece of Resistance". After Chris Pratt was confirmed to spearhead the voice of the lead character, Emmet, Deadline reports that Morgan Freeman and Elizabeth Banks will lend their voices to the project.
Rumor has it, "The Dark Knight Rises" actor Freeman will voice a character named Vitruvius. According to Variety's Jeff Sneider, Morgan's character is "a blind sage described as Gandalf meets Mr. Magoo." Meanwhile, "The Hunger Games" star Banks will "play Pratt's bad-ass ex-g/f."
The movie is a mixture of animation and live action. It will follow an ordinary Lego mini-figure who is mistaken as the master builder and accidentally joins the lego crew as they go on a quest to avoid the evil doer from bonding the whole universe together.
Will Arnett reportedly will join the voice-cast ensemble to voice a Lego version of Batman. Channing Tatum was also rumored to take part in the project as the voice of Superman, but recent rumor suggested he passed on the role.
The flick will be directed by "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller. It's projected for a 2014 release.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'