Video Premiere: Keke Palmer's 'Dance Alone'
Keke Palmer is inviting everyone to dance with her in her new music video for "Dance Alone", a second single from her self-titled mixtape. With her sexy and seductive dance moves and indestructible banging beat, fans are definitely glued until the last segment of the video.
The video concept was actually inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video. According to Keke, the whole idea is to get the guy to dance with her because she does not want to dance alone. The video captures her dancing and yet still finding a way to be feminine.
The concept comes to her mind because the song has a very masculine feel. She explains, "And that's the way the video is like, you know It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me. So that's the concept of the whole video."
Rosero Mccoy, her choreographer, assured Keke's fans, "Alright today has been fire and we've been here for eight hours and we just did the performance piece and it is amazing. And sure see the song flips up Keke is doing her thing with the dances, the energy is ridiculous it's gonna be amazing amazing video, tune in kids."
More Keke Palmer News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'