Video Premiere: Keke Palmer's 'Dance Alone'
Keke Palmer is inviting everyone to dance with her in her new music video for "Dance Alone", a second single from her self-titled mixtape. With her sexy and seductive dance moves and indestructible banging beat, fans are definitely glued until the last segment of the video.
The video concept was actually inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video. According to Keke, the whole idea is to get the guy to dance with her because she does not want to dance alone. The video captures her dancing and yet still finding a way to be feminine.
The concept comes to her mind because the song has a very masculine feel. She explains, "And that's the way the video is like, you know It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me. So that's the concept of the whole video."
Rosero Mccoy, her choreographer, assured Keke's fans, "Alright today has been fire and we've been here for eight hours and we just did the performance piece and it is amazing. And sure see the song flips up Keke is doing her thing with the dances, the energy is ridiculous it's gonna be amazing amazing video, tune in kids."
Keke Palmer's "Dance Alone" Music Video
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'