Video Premiere: Keke Palmer's 'Dance Alone'
Keke Palmer is inviting everyone to dance with her in her new music video for "Dance Alone", a second single from her self-titled mixtape. With her sexy and seductive dance moves and indestructible banging beat, fans are definitely glued until the last segment of the video.
The video concept was actually inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video. According to Keke, the whole idea is to get the guy to dance with her because she does not want to dance alone. The video captures her dancing and yet still finding a way to be feminine.
The concept comes to her mind because the song has a very masculine feel. She explains, "And that's the way the video is like, you know It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me. So that's the concept of the whole video."
Rosero Mccoy, her choreographer, assured Keke's fans, "Alright today has been fire and we've been here for eight hours and we just did the performance piece and it is amazing. And sure see the song flips up Keke is doing her thing with the dances, the energy is ridiculous it's gonna be amazing amazing video, tune in kids."
Keke Palmer's "Dance Alone" Music Video
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'