Video Premiere: Keke Palmer's 'Dance Alone'
Keke Palmer is inviting everyone to dance with her in her new music video for "Dance Alone", a second single from her self-titled mixtape. With her sexy and seductive dance moves and indestructible banging beat, fans are definitely glued until the last segment of the video.
The video concept was actually inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video. According to Keke, the whole idea is to get the guy to dance with her because she does not want to dance alone. The video captures her dancing and yet still finding a way to be feminine.
The concept comes to her mind because the song has a very masculine feel. She explains, "And that's the way the video is like, you know It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me. So that's the concept of the whole video."
Rosero Mccoy, her choreographer, assured Keke's fans, "Alright today has been fire and we've been here for eight hours and we just did the performance piece and it is amazing. And sure see the song flips up Keke is doing her thing with the dances, the energy is ridiculous it's gonna be amazing amazing video, tune in kids."
More Keke Palmer News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed