Video Premiere: Keke Palmer's 'Dance Alone'
Keke Palmer is inviting everyone to dance with her in her new music video for "Dance Alone", a second single from her self-titled mixtape. With her sexy and seductive dance moves and indestructible banging beat, fans are definitely glued until the last segment of the video.
The video concept was actually inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video. According to Keke, the whole idea is to get the guy to dance with her because she does not want to dance alone. The video captures her dancing and yet still finding a way to be feminine.
The concept comes to her mind because the song has a very masculine feel. She explains, "And that's the way the video is like, you know It's me chasing this guy who isn't totally feeling me, so it's kind of like I'm trying to feel him out and show him how I am to get him to come dance with me. So that's the concept of the whole video."
Rosero Mccoy, her choreographer, assured Keke's fans, "Alright today has been fire and we've been here for eight hours and we just did the performance piece and it is amazing. And sure see the song flips up Keke is doing her thing with the dances, the energy is ridiculous it's gonna be amazing amazing video, tune in kids."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes