Jessica Alba Debuts New Blond Locks for 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Role
Jessica Alba has unveiled a peek at how she will look like as a stripper in "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For". Ditching her brown locks, the 31-year-old actress showed off her new ombre blond hair on Twitter. " 'Bye Bye Brown Hair' r u on viddy yet? I'm documenting my brown to Sin City blonde!" so she tweeted before getting her makeover.
She followed it up with some photos that showed her during the hair coloring process. "Stage 1 -ok it doesn't look that different but it's a process," she wrote. "Stage 2 of #SinCity2 Nancy hair." Once she finished with the transformation, she shared a photo of herself with her newly-lightened locks and wrote, "She got roots that Nancy #sincity2."
In another posting, she shared a photo of herself while doing some gun-shooting training sessions for the "Sin City" sequel. "What a way to start the day -training for a movie is sorta fun," she gushed.
Alba will reprise her role as exotic dancer Nancy Callahan in "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For". The upcoming film focuses on earlier story of Clive Owen's Dwight McCarthy, whose life is turned upside down when Ava, a woman from his past, returns and says she loves him and causes all sorts of problems for him.
Directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" is slated for an October 4, 2013 release in the United States. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Mickey Rourke, Rosario Dawson and Michael Madsen.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son