Carly Rae Jepsen Leads Impromptu Flash Mob at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012
Carly Rae Jepsen came to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York City to support Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012. The Canadian breakout star was joined by the likes of The Wanted, Mindless Behavior, Owl City, Rachel Crow, Matthew Morrison and many more.
Carly hit the tennis court singing her No. 1 single "Call Me Maybe" while several tennis players showed off their dance moves. Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes joined the group before the boys from Mindless Behavior came running to the center field to be part of the fun.
The solo performance on Saturday, August 25 ended up becoming a mass dance by a large number of people. "The X Factor (US)" alum Rachel and one-man band Adam Young were seen among the crowd doing the impromptu flash mob captured in the following video.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie