Carly Rae Jepsen Leads Impromptu Flash Mob at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012
Carly Rae Jepsen came to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York City to support Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012. The Canadian breakout star was joined by the likes of The Wanted, Mindless Behavior, Owl City, Rachel Crow, Matthew Morrison and many more.
Carly hit the tennis court singing her No. 1 single "Call Me Maybe" while several tennis players showed off their dance moves. Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes joined the group before the boys from Mindless Behavior came running to the center field to be part of the fun.
The solo performance on Saturday, August 25 ended up becoming a mass dance by a large number of people. "The X Factor (US)" alum Rachel and one-man band Adam Young were seen among the crowd doing the impromptu flash mob captured in the following video.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women