Carly Rae Jepsen Leads Impromptu Flash Mob at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012
Carly Rae Jepsen came to the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, New York City to support Arthur Ashe Kids' Day 2012. The Canadian breakout star was joined by the likes of The Wanted, Mindless Behavior, Owl City, Rachel Crow, Matthew Morrison and many more.
Carly hit the tennis court singing her No. 1 single "Call Me Maybe" while several tennis players showed off their dance moves. Max George, Jay McGuiness, Siva Kaneswaran, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes joined the group before the boys from Mindless Behavior came running to the center field to be part of the fun.
The solo performance on Saturday, August 25 ended up becoming a mass dance by a large number of people. "The X Factor (US)" alum Rachel and one-man band Adam Young were seen among the crowd doing the impromptu flash mob captured in the following video.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular