Odd Future Beat Up Kimberly, a Blow-Up Doll, at Leeds Festival
American rap alternative group Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All made a huge "turn off" during their gig at Leeds festival over the weekend. The Hip-Hoppers showed a not-so-favorable antics onstage by beating up a blow-up lady doll which they named Kimberly.
Odd Future displayed the physical violence in front of their live audiences in the middle of their set. These American rappers might have gone too far; they're having the best performance of their lives with this peculiar way.
Kimberly was tussled to the ground and lashed out from stage. Tyler, the Creator told his bandmate, "You body slammed that b****. Is she OK?" A bystander steward tossed the rugged doll back at him and then he held it up, "Let's see her," and gave her a big blow-out off the stage again and said, "F*** that b****."
Jasper Dolphin made a final showdown, bringing back poor Kimberly and hitting the doll's head with his foot. "S***, I just killed Kimberly," he claimed in a not-so-apologetic manner.
The group did the same thing at their Reading performance. They played songs like "Sandwitches" and "Yonkers" as their main course of the night. They got more explicit with Tyler and Left Brain messing up with the security and teasing them by acting out sexual front and back positions with each other.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?