Odd Future Beat Up Kimberly, a Blow-Up Doll, at Leeds Festival
American rap alternative group Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All made a huge "turn off" during their gig at Leeds festival over the weekend. The Hip-Hoppers showed a not-so-favorable antics onstage by beating up a blow-up lady doll which they named Kimberly.
Odd Future displayed the physical violence in front of their live audiences in the middle of their set. These American rappers might have gone too far; they're having the best performance of their lives with this peculiar way.
Kimberly was tussled to the ground and lashed out from stage. Tyler, the Creator told his bandmate, "You body slammed that b****. Is she OK?" A bystander steward tossed the rugged doll back at him and then he held it up, "Let's see her," and gave her a big blow-out off the stage again and said, "F*** that b****."
Jasper Dolphin made a final showdown, bringing back poor Kimberly and hitting the doll's head with his foot. "S***, I just killed Kimberly," he claimed in a not-so-apologetic manner.
The group did the same thing at their Reading performance. They played songs like "Sandwitches" and "Yonkers" as their main course of the night. They got more explicit with Tyler and Left Brain messing up with the security and teasing them by acting out sexual front and back positions with each other.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift