Video Premiere: The-Dream's 'Dope Chick' Ft. Pusha T
The-Dream gets seductive in his new music video "Dope Chick" supported by Pusha T. The two Hip-Hop stars compare girls to addictive cocaine in the song, and bring sexy theme in the video to express the "pretty neat non-toxic element."
Audience can be sucked up easily to the video, thanks to a fine beat vibration plus an ear candy melodic tune. Furthermore, the music video offering from Radio Killa rapper Mr. T Nash contains a self-explanatory factor, "What you see is what you get."
"Dope Chick" is recorded for The-Dream's next studio album "Love IV MMXII" that is due in the United States on August 14. He brags that the album is so far the best one he's ever done.
He exclaims, "LOVE IV is the BEST Album I've made. I don't care what the sales will be. I will do my best to Challenge your Taste And Knowledge......I will Leave no Holes in this Album Period, no room to be Hated only Adored or simply just say 'you don't f*** with me' but what U won't....Say is Dream Album is Mediocre or Sucks. I will Never Be your Star I'm to G and to Westside for that. I will never Sellout Arenas.....Because Since Love Hate I didn't Sellout! And no matter how much you hate me you got to Respect that!"
The-Dream's "Dope Chick" Music Video Feat. Pusha T
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending