Report: Prince Harry Dumped by His Girlfriend After Naked-Photo Scandal
Not only did Prince Harry's naked-photo scandal cause humiliation for the royal family but it reportedly also embarrassed his rumored girlfriend Cressida Bonas. Romantically linked to the Prince over the summer, the daughter of Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon was allegedly upset with him and called it quits.
"Harry has blown it," a source told the Daily Mirror. "Cressida saw a future with Harry but then he went and embarrassed her like he did in Vegas. He clearly isn't as serious about her as he had claimed to be in Necker and it's highly embarrassing. He's ruined his chances now. She's humiliated."
Harry and Cressida were spotted attending "The Dark Knight Rises" premiere in London last July. "They have known each other a while, but only recently has it turned into more than friendship," a source told E! News. "They met through [Princess] Eugenie, who is friends with Cressida."
Since his Las Vegas romp, Harry has returned to U.K. and kept a low profile. The third-in-line to the throne reportedly got a serious talking from his father, Prince Charles, and his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II. His big brother, Prince William, was not impressed by his wild partying either.
Harry was saved from further embarrassment when Britain's papers complied with a request from St. James's Palace not to publish the photos, but it was short-lived when The Sun decided to put them on the front page of its printed publication two days later.
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch defended The Sun, reasoning they "needed to demonstrate no such thing as free press in U.K. Internet makes mockery of these issues. 1st amendment please." The tabloid is part of his News Corp empire.
He later urged people to give Prince Harry a break. "He may be on the public payroll one way or another, but the public loves him, even to enjoy Las Vegas," he tweeted. "Only lesson for Prince Harry: avoid playmates with cameras!"
More Prince Harry News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'