First Photos of Dapper Leonardo DiCaprio on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Set
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted for the first time on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film "The Wolf of Wall Street". On Saturday, August 25, the "Shutter Island" actor was photographed getting into character as Jordan Belfort while he filmed a scene in New York City.
Oozing his inner Wall Street stockbroker, DiCaprio looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit and a patterned tie. He also sported a well-shaved face and very sleek hairstyle. He was seen exiting a building while carrying a lunch bag on his hand.
In "The Wolf of Wall Street", DiCaprio's Belfort is described as a Long Island penny stockbroker who served 20 months in prison for refusing to cooperate in a massive 1990s securities fraud case that involved widespread corruption on Wall Street and in the corporate banking world, including mob infiltration.
Expected to hit the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013, the drama is also supported by such actors as Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Margot Robbie, Jake Hoffman, Jon Bernthal, Kenneth Choi and P.J. Byrne.
More The Wolf of Wall Street News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana