First Photos of Dapper Leonardo DiCaprio on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Set
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted for the first time on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film "The Wolf of Wall Street". On Saturday, August 25, the "Shutter Island" actor was photographed getting into character as Jordan Belfort while he filmed a scene in New York City.
Oozing his inner Wall Street stockbroker, DiCaprio looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit and a patterned tie. He also sported a well-shaved face and very sleek hairstyle. He was seen exiting a building while carrying a lunch bag on his hand.
In "The Wolf of Wall Street", DiCaprio's Belfort is described as a Long Island penny stockbroker who served 20 months in prison for refusing to cooperate in a massive 1990s securities fraud case that involved widespread corruption on Wall Street and in the corporate banking world, including mob infiltration.
Expected to hit the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013, the drama is also supported by such actors as Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Margot Robbie, Jake Hoffman, Jon Bernthal, Kenneth Choi and P.J. Byrne.
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant