First Photos of Dapper Leonardo DiCaprio on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Set
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted for the first time on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film "The Wolf of Wall Street". On Saturday, August 25, the "Shutter Island" actor was photographed getting into character as Jordan Belfort while he filmed a scene in New York City.
Oozing his inner Wall Street stockbroker, DiCaprio looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit and a patterned tie. He also sported a well-shaved face and very sleek hairstyle. He was seen exiting a building while carrying a lunch bag on his hand.
In "The Wolf of Wall Street", DiCaprio's Belfort is described as a Long Island penny stockbroker who served 20 months in prison for refusing to cooperate in a massive 1990s securities fraud case that involved widespread corruption on Wall Street and in the corporate banking world, including mob infiltration.
Expected to hit the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013, the drama is also supported by such actors as Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Margot Robbie, Jake Hoffman, Jon Bernthal, Kenneth Choi and P.J. Byrne.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2