First Photos of Dapper Leonardo DiCaprio on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Set
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted for the first time on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film "The Wolf of Wall Street". On Saturday, August 25, the "Shutter Island" actor was photographed getting into character as Jordan Belfort while he filmed a scene in New York City.
Oozing his inner Wall Street stockbroker, DiCaprio looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit and a patterned tie. He also sported a well-shaved face and very sleek hairstyle. He was seen exiting a building while carrying a lunch bag on his hand.
In "The Wolf of Wall Street", DiCaprio's Belfort is described as a Long Island penny stockbroker who served 20 months in prison for refusing to cooperate in a massive 1990s securities fraud case that involved widespread corruption on Wall Street and in the corporate banking world, including mob infiltration.
Expected to hit the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013, the drama is also supported by such actors as Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Margot Robbie, Jake Hoffman, Jon Bernthal, Kenneth Choi and P.J. Byrne.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'