First Photos of Dapper Leonardo DiCaprio on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Set
Leonardo DiCaprio has been spotted for the first time on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film "The Wolf of Wall Street". On Saturday, August 25, the "Shutter Island" actor was photographed getting into character as Jordan Belfort while he filmed a scene in New York City.
Oozing his inner Wall Street stockbroker, DiCaprio looked dapper in a two-piece gray suit and a patterned tie. He also sported a well-shaved face and very sleek hairstyle. He was seen exiting a building while carrying a lunch bag on his hand.
In "The Wolf of Wall Street", DiCaprio's Belfort is described as a Long Island penny stockbroker who served 20 months in prison for refusing to cooperate in a massive 1990s securities fraud case that involved widespread corruption on Wall Street and in the corporate banking world, including mob infiltration.
Expected to hit the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013, the drama is also supported by such actors as Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Margot Robbie, Jake Hoffman, Jon Bernthal, Kenneth Choi and P.J. Byrne.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs