Usher's Ex Tameka Foster to File Appeal on Child Custody Decision
Tameka Foster is not letting go her sons she shared with Usher. The ex-wife is planning to file an appeal after a judge recently granted Usher a primary physical custody of their 4-year-old Usher Raymond V and 3-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.
According to TMZ's source, Tameka felt the ruling was unfair because her ex-husband is constantly on the road while she has more stable schedule. She suspected that a conspiracy was going on since she found out that Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge, Lane, who presided over the trial.
Indeed Tameka has hinted about this connection on Twitter. "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail," she wrote after the decision was made. "I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
Tameka is said interviewing lawyers for an appeal.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt