Usher's Ex Tameka Foster to File Appeal on Child Custody Decision
Tameka Foster is not letting go her sons she shared with Usher. The ex-wife is planning to file an appeal after a judge recently granted Usher a primary physical custody of their 4-year-old Usher Raymond V and 3-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.
According to TMZ's source, Tameka felt the ruling was unfair because her ex-husband is constantly on the road while she has more stable schedule. She suspected that a conspiracy was going on since she found out that Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge, Lane, who presided over the trial.
Indeed Tameka has hinted about this connection on Twitter. "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail," she wrote after the decision was made. "I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
Tameka is said interviewing lawyers for an appeal.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video