Usher's Ex Tameka Foster to File Appeal on Child Custody Decision
Tameka Foster is not letting go her sons she shared with Usher. The ex-wife is planning to file an appeal after a judge recently granted Usher a primary physical custody of their 4-year-old Usher Raymond V and 3-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.
According to TMZ's source, Tameka felt the ruling was unfair because her ex-husband is constantly on the road while she has more stable schedule. She suspected that a conspiracy was going on since she found out that Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge, Lane, who presided over the trial.
Indeed Tameka has hinted about this connection on Twitter. "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail," she wrote after the decision was made. "I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
Tameka is said interviewing lawyers for an appeal.
More Usher News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton