Usher's Ex Tameka Foster to File Appeal on Child Custody Decision
Tameka Foster is not letting go her sons she shared with Usher. The ex-wife is planning to file an appeal after a judge recently granted Usher a primary physical custody of their 4-year-old Usher Raymond V and 3-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.
According to TMZ's source, Tameka felt the ruling was unfair because her ex-husband is constantly on the road while she has more stable schedule. She suspected that a conspiracy was going on since she found out that Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge, Lane, who presided over the trial.
Indeed Tameka has hinted about this connection on Twitter. "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail," she wrote after the decision was made. "I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
Tameka is said interviewing lawyers for an appeal.
More Usher News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says