Usher's Ex Tameka Foster to File Appeal on Child Custody Decision
Tameka Foster is not letting go her sons she shared with Usher. The ex-wife is planning to file an appeal after a judge recently granted Usher a primary physical custody of their 4-year-old Usher Raymond V and 3-year-old Naviyd Ely Raymond.
According to TMZ's source, Tameka felt the ruling was unfair because her ex-husband is constantly on the road while she has more stable schedule. She suspected that a conspiracy was going on since she found out that Usher's lawyer's law firm threw an election fundraiser back in 2008 for the judge, Lane, who presided over the trial.
Indeed Tameka has hinted about this connection on Twitter. "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail," she wrote after the decision was made. "I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
Tameka is said interviewing lawyers for an appeal.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie