Randy Travis' Smashed Truck Found Abandoned in Texas
Randy Travis continues to make the headlines as his truck was found abandoned in Frisco, Texas. Police found the vehicle belonging to the country star on early Saturday, August 25 morning, just days after he was cited for assault outside a church in nearby Plano.
The truck was lying on its side in a field. The front window was shattered and so was the hood. A lawyer for Travis told WFAA that the singer did not leave it there and has not been in the vehicle for months.
This month alone, Travis has caught himself in a series of troubles. He crashed his car and was found buck naked on Tuesday, August 7 night in Texas. His 1998 Pontiac Trans Am hit several barricades in a construction zone. He was charged with DWI and retaliation, a felony. Earlier this week, he was cited for Class C simple assault after allegedly having a fight in the parking lot outside Prestonwood Baptist Church at 6801 West Park Boulevard.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival