Randy Travis' Smashed Truck Found Abandoned in Texas
Randy Travis continues to make the headlines as his truck was found abandoned in Frisco, Texas. Police found the vehicle belonging to the country star on early Saturday, August 25 morning, just days after he was cited for assault outside a church in nearby Plano.
The truck was lying on its side in a field. The front window was shattered and so was the hood. A lawyer for Travis told WFAA that the singer did not leave it there and has not been in the vehicle for months.
This month alone, Travis has caught himself in a series of troubles. He crashed his car and was found buck naked on Tuesday, August 7 night in Texas. His 1998 Pontiac Trans Am hit several barricades in a construction zone. He was charged with DWI and retaliation, a felony. Earlier this week, he was cited for Class C simple assault after allegedly having a fight in the parking lot outside Prestonwood Baptist Church at 6801 West Park Boulevard.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says