Snooki Already Tweeting After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Snooki gave birth on Sunday, August 26 morning, slightly before 3 A.M., at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. A baby boy named Lorenzo Dominic LaValle is the "Jersey Shore" star and her fiance Jionni LaValle's first child.
"The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!" a representative of Snooki told MTV. The network that harbors her show in return said, "We couldn't be happier for Nicole and Jionni on the healthy delivery of their baby boy! We look forward to Lorenzo's first trip to the Jersey Shore and can't wait to see his first animal print onesie."
The reality star is already gushing about the new arrival, writing on Twitter, "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD!" She added, "Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death! Jionni is such a cute dad."
The proud father also tweeted, "ill never forget old high school memories or the vacations I been on with my boys, I will also never forget 8/26/12 the day my son was born!"
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism