Snooki Already Tweeting After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Snooki gave birth on Sunday, August 26 morning, slightly before 3 A.M., at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. A baby boy named Lorenzo Dominic LaValle is the "Jersey Shore" star and her fiance Jionni LaValle's first child.
"The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!" a representative of Snooki told MTV. The network that harbors her show in return said, "We couldn't be happier for Nicole and Jionni on the healthy delivery of their baby boy! We look forward to Lorenzo's first trip to the Jersey Shore and can't wait to see his first animal print onesie."
The reality star is already gushing about the new arrival, writing on Twitter, "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD!" She added, "Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death! Jionni is such a cute dad."
The proud father also tweeted, "ill never forget old high school memories or the vacations I been on with my boys, I will also never forget 8/26/12 the day my son was born!"
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera