Snooki Already Tweeting After Giving Birth to Baby Boy
Snooki gave birth on Sunday, August 26 morning, slightly before 3 A.M., at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. A baby boy named Lorenzo Dominic LaValle is the "Jersey Shore" star and her fiance Jionni LaValle's first child.
"The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!" a representative of Snooki told MTV. The network that harbors her show in return said, "We couldn't be happier for Nicole and Jionni on the healthy delivery of their baby boy! We look forward to Lorenzo's first trip to the Jersey Shore and can't wait to see his first animal print onesie."
The reality star is already gushing about the new arrival, writing on Twitter, "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD!" She added, "Being a mom is an amazing feeling!!! I love my little man to death! Jionni is such a cute dad."
The proud father also tweeted, "ill never forget old high school memories or the vacations I been on with my boys, I will also never forget 8/26/12 the day my son was born!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked