Director Tony Scott Laid to Rest in Los Angeles
Director Tony Scott was laid to rest on Friday, August 24 in a private memorial attended by friends and family only. His older brother, director Ridley Scott, was among the mourners who gathered in Los Angeles to give Tony a last respect.
Meanwhile, the reason Tony took his own life is still a mystery as Los Angeles County coroner is still working on his autopsy and the Los Angeles Police Department is still looking into the case. Law enforcement said the 68-year-old "Top Gun" helmer left two suicide notes before he jumped to his death from Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro on Sunday, August 19.
Tony, who has just completed a new movie, reportedly did not leave clues for his family about his motive. The note left for them was said to contain "instructions". His family was forced to deny that Tony had health problem.
Toxicology and other tests results are available in several weeks. Meanwhile, Tony's family has announced that there are "plans after Labor Day for a gathering to celebrate the life and work of Mr. Scott. Details will be forthcoming once they are formalized."
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos