Director Tony Scott Laid to Rest in Los Angeles
Director Tony Scott was laid to rest on Friday, August 24 in a private memorial attended by friends and family only. His older brother, director Ridley Scott, was among the mourners who gathered in Los Angeles to give Tony a last respect.
Meanwhile, the reason Tony took his own life is still a mystery as Los Angeles County coroner is still working on his autopsy and the Los Angeles Police Department is still looking into the case. Law enforcement said the 68-year-old "Top Gun" helmer left two suicide notes before he jumped to his death from Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro on Sunday, August 19.
Tony, who has just completed a new movie, reportedly did not leave clues for his family about his motive. The note left for them was said to contain "instructions". His family was forced to deny that Tony had health problem.
Toxicology and other tests results are available in several weeks. Meanwhile, Tony's family has announced that there are "plans after Labor Day for a gathering to celebrate the life and work of Mr. Scott. Details will be forthcoming once they are formalized."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show