Director Tony Scott Laid to Rest in Los Angeles
Director Tony Scott was laid to rest on Friday, August 24 in a private memorial attended by friends and family only. His older brother, director Ridley Scott, was among the mourners who gathered in Los Angeles to give Tony a last respect.
Meanwhile, the reason Tony took his own life is still a mystery as Los Angeles County coroner is still working on his autopsy and the Los Angeles Police Department is still looking into the case. Law enforcement said the 68-year-old "Top Gun" helmer left two suicide notes before he jumped to his death from Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro on Sunday, August 19.
Tony, who has just completed a new movie, reportedly did not leave clues for his family about his motive. The note left for them was said to contain "instructions". His family was forced to deny that Tony had health problem.
Toxicology and other tests results are available in several weeks. Meanwhile, Tony's family has announced that there are "plans after Labor Day for a gathering to celebrate the life and work of Mr. Scott. Details will be forthcoming once they are formalized."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics