Stellan Skarsgard Welcomes Another Child at 61
"The Avengers" actor Stellan Skarsgard welcomes another child at the age of 61. This means that his son, the "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, is a big brother once again.
Stellan's baby boy was born on Friday, August 24 in Stockholm, a representative of the actor confirmed to several sites. The newborn's mother is his second wife Megan Everett who also gave birth to his other son, three-year-old Ossian. This is Stellan's eighth child.
Stellan has six children from his first wife My whom he divorced from in 2007 after 32 years of marriage. Their children are Alexander Skarsgard (born 1976), Gustaf Skarsgard (born 1980), Sam Skarsgard (born 1982), Bill Skarsgard (born 1990), Eija Skarsgard (born 1992) and Valter Skarsgard (born 1995).
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC