Stellan Skarsgard Welcomes Another Child at 61
"The Avengers" actor Stellan Skarsgard welcomes another child at the age of 61. This means that his son, the "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, is a big brother once again.
Stellan's baby boy was born on Friday, August 24 in Stockholm, a representative of the actor confirmed to several sites. The newborn's mother is his second wife Megan Everett who also gave birth to his other son, three-year-old Ossian. This is Stellan's eighth child.
Stellan has six children from his first wife My whom he divorced from in 2007 after 32 years of marriage. Their children are Alexander Skarsgard (born 1976), Gustaf Skarsgard (born 1980), Sam Skarsgard (born 1982), Bill Skarsgard (born 1990), Eija Skarsgard (born 1992) and Valter Skarsgard (born 1995).
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'