Stellan Skarsgard Welcomes Another Child at 61
"The Avengers" actor Stellan Skarsgard welcomes another child at the age of 61. This means that his son, the "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, is a big brother once again.
Stellan's baby boy was born on Friday, August 24 in Stockholm, a representative of the actor confirmed to several sites. The newborn's mother is his second wife Megan Everett who also gave birth to his other son, three-year-old Ossian. This is Stellan's eighth child.
Stellan has six children from his first wife My whom he divorced from in 2007 after 32 years of marriage. Their children are Alexander Skarsgard (born 1976), Gustaf Skarsgard (born 1980), Sam Skarsgard (born 1982), Bill Skarsgard (born 1990), Eija Skarsgard (born 1992) and Valter Skarsgard (born 1995).
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic