Stellan Skarsgard Welcomes Another Child at 61
"The Avengers" actor Stellan Skarsgard welcomes another child at the age of 61. This means that his son, the "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, is a big brother once again.
Stellan's baby boy was born on Friday, August 24 in Stockholm, a representative of the actor confirmed to several sites. The newborn's mother is his second wife Megan Everett who also gave birth to his other son, three-year-old Ossian. This is Stellan's eighth child.
Stellan has six children from his first wife My whom he divorced from in 2007 after 32 years of marriage. Their children are Alexander Skarsgard (born 1976), Gustaf Skarsgard (born 1980), Sam Skarsgard (born 1982), Bill Skarsgard (born 1990), Eija Skarsgard (born 1992) and Valter Skarsgard (born 1995).
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby