Stellan Skarsgard Welcomes Another Child at 61
"The Avengers" actor Stellan Skarsgard welcomes another child at the age of 61. This means that his son, the "True Blood" star Alexander Skarsgard, is a big brother once again.
Stellan's baby boy was born on Friday, August 24 in Stockholm, a representative of the actor confirmed to several sites. The newborn's mother is his second wife Megan Everett who also gave birth to his other son, three-year-old Ossian. This is Stellan's eighth child.
Stellan has six children from his first wife My whom he divorced from in 2007 after 32 years of marriage. Their children are Alexander Skarsgard (born 1976), Gustaf Skarsgard (born 1980), Sam Skarsgard (born 1982), Bill Skarsgard (born 1990), Eija Skarsgard (born 1992) and Valter Skarsgard (born 1995).
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs