Lil Wayne to Release 'Dedication 4' Mixtape on August 30
Celebrate now Lil Wayne fans! The Hip-Hop superstar confirms that he will release his latest mixtape entitled "Dedication 4" at the end of the month, or August 30 to be exact. Via his Twitter account, the rap mogul simply proclaims, "D4 aug-30."
The street album was supposed to be released on August 15, but was delayed to give room for 2 Chainz's new album "Based on a T.R.U. Story", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. "I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus should be on my n***a 2 Chainz's album," he previously said.
Although the tracklist has not been revealed, Nicki Minaj announced to MTV that she recorded a verse in one of the tracks. The conversation between Wayne and Minaj went like this, " 'Excuse me, I need to be on that mixtape,' and he said, 'Aight, whatever you wanna do'."
She continued, "So I just went into the other room and recorded on this particular beat that I'm sure my fans are gonna be very happy that I touched. I'm really excited for the kids to hear."
The mixtape aside, Lil Wayne weighed in on the brawl bar incident between Drake and Chris Brown. He took the issue lightly in his candid reaction. "Honestly, I laughed at him," he confessed to MTV. "I can't front, I just laughed at them... like, it's funny to me. I thank God I ain't going through it though, I've already been through too much."
More Lil Wayne News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz