T.I. Joins 'Hawaii Five-0', Denise Richards Heads to '90210'
T.I. has nabbed a guest-starring role on "Hawaii Five-0". The rapper/actor will be featured in flashback scenes as a member of a crime syndicate investigated by a Jersey-based Danny (Scott Caan) and his partner back in 2001. The fallout of the case is said to have a huge impact on Danny's life.
According to TVLine which first reported about T.I.'s casting, the "Takers" star would appear in an October episode, joining Terrence Howard and Kim Kardashian's sister Kendall Jenner who were earlier tapped to guest star in the same episode. The show itself will return with its third season on Monday, September 24 at 10 P.M. on CBS.
At around the same time, Denise Richards was billed to guest star on "90210". The former Bond girl will stop by the famous zip code for the show's 100th episode, which is slated to air November 26, portraying Gwen who is a West Beverly High School alum.
Described as a sexy and wealthy socialite, she is also the head of a very exclusive women's club filled with powerful women. She crosses path with Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), who is willing to do anything to become a member of this club, until she realizes it's really a grown up version of a "Mean Girls" clique from high school.
The third season of the teen drama series will premiere Monday, October 8 at 8 P.M. on The CW. Canadian singing sensation Carly Rae Jepsen and Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte are also set to make appearance on the show.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress