Channing Tatum Gives Surprise Visit to Chris Pratt in '10 Years' Clip
Channing Tatum has a sweet reunion with Chris Pratt in a new clip for "10 Years". Released via The Insider, the snippet shows Channing visiting Chris' house with his girlfriend. Channing is surprised since his high school mate now becomes a happy family man with cute kids and a loving wife. There's a funny moment where Chris shows that he's a lazy dad who does nothing when his little son cries loudly.
In the star-studded drama comedy about a high school reunion, Channing plays Jake, who is deeply in love with his girlfriend (Jenna Dewan) and ready to propose to her until he runs into his old flame (Rosario Dawson) for the first time in ten years.
Chris, meanwhile, stars as Jake's friend Cully who's married to his cheerleader girlfriend (Ari Graynor), and has been looking forward to the reunion so he can finally apologize to all the classmates he bullied in school. However, after a few too many drinks, the jock-turned-family man ends up reverting back to his old ways instead.
To open in limited U.S. cinemas on September 14, "10 Years" is directed and written by Jamie Linden. It also stars the likes of Kate Mara, Lynn Collins, Justin Long, Anthony Mackie, Oscar Isaac, Ron Livingston, Scott Porter, Max Minghella, Brian Geraghty and Aaron Yoo.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'