Channing Tatum Gives Surprise Visit to Chris Pratt in '10 Years' Clip
Channing Tatum has a sweet reunion with Chris Pratt in a new clip for "10 Years". Released via The Insider, the snippet shows Channing visiting Chris' house with his girlfriend. Channing is surprised since his high school mate now becomes a happy family man with cute kids and a loving wife. There's a funny moment where Chris shows that he's a lazy dad who does nothing when his little son cries loudly.
In the star-studded drama comedy about a high school reunion, Channing plays Jake, who is deeply in love with his girlfriend (Jenna Dewan) and ready to propose to her until he runs into his old flame (Rosario Dawson) for the first time in ten years.
Chris, meanwhile, stars as Jake's friend Cully who's married to his cheerleader girlfriend (Ari Graynor), and has been looking forward to the reunion so he can finally apologize to all the classmates he bullied in school. However, after a few too many drinks, the jock-turned-family man ends up reverting back to his old ways instead.
To open in limited U.S. cinemas on September 14, "10 Years" is directed and written by Jamie Linden. It also stars the likes of Kate Mara, Lynn Collins, Justin Long, Anthony Mackie, Oscar Isaac, Ron Livingston, Scott Porter, Max Minghella, Brian Geraghty and Aaron Yoo.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage