'American Horror Story: Asylum' New Promo Teases What's Inside the Bucket
Another teaser for "American Horror Story: Asylum" has made its way out online, featuring a bucket which is similar to the ones brought by a nun in the first teaser. In the latest promo, people who seem to be inmates are passing along the bucket filled with meat.
Instead of eerie tunes like the ones featured in the previous videos, the fresh promo is set to techno music, making it seem that the inmates are at a rave party. "Be Careful What You Pass Along," so the caption of the video reads.
Recently, a teaser titled "Glass Prison" was released, featuring hands which reach out of a hole in a wall made of glass. Along with the video posted on Facebook, there's a message that read, "Once you've committed... There's no way out."
A second installment of the Ryan Murphy-created horror series, "AHS: Asylum" is set to premiere October on FX. The story is set in the 1960s at an institution for the criminally insane on the East Coast, with Jessica Lange playing a nun who is also an administrator of the facility.
Sarah Paulson, who also lands a role on the show, recently said, "I think this season is much more about the psychological terror and also about people who have been left, or unloved, unwanted in the '60s and just the politics of what happened in the '60s." She added, "The time period plays very heavily into the horror."
Also lined up in the cast ensemble are Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Adam Levine, Jenna Dewan, Clea Duvall and Joseph Fiennes among others.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris