Video Premiere: Kat DeLuna's 'Wanna See U Dance'
Kat DeLuna takes inspiration from Adam and Eve story in a music video premiering on Ryan Seacrest's official blog to support her latest dance track "Wanna See U Dance". The "Whine Up" hitmaker is wandering in the forest and frolicking with a shirtless hunk in the rain.
The single will appear in her next studio album "Viva Out Loud" which is due later this year. "It has new sounds. I have ballads, but infused with crazy dub step. And then again, I'm giving you guys the hard core pop, Latin, dance infused dance songs, but with something new," she said.
"I learned how to dance samba, so I had to dance samba on a slippery floor with water, so I was like, 'Omigod, I hope I don't fall, please don't do this," she said of the video shoot. "And I thanked God that the water was cold because the guy was hot. He looked like Leonardo DiCaprio."
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video