Video Premiere: Kat DeLuna's 'Wanna See U Dance'
Kat DeLuna takes inspiration from Adam and Eve story in a music video premiering on Ryan Seacrest's official blog to support her latest dance track "Wanna See U Dance". The "Whine Up" hitmaker is wandering in the forest and frolicking with a shirtless hunk in the rain.
The single will appear in her next studio album "Viva Out Loud" which is due later this year. "It has new sounds. I have ballads, but infused with crazy dub step. And then again, I'm giving you guys the hard core pop, Latin, dance infused dance songs, but with something new," she said.
"I learned how to dance samba, so I had to dance samba on a slippery floor with water, so I was like, 'Omigod, I hope I don't fall, please don't do this," she said of the video shoot. "And I thanked God that the water was cold because the guy was hot. He looked like Leonardo DiCaprio."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama