Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Watch Dodgers Game With Her Parents
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a double date on Wednesday night, August 22. The couple, who never officially confirms their relationship despite numerous date sightings, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers game with her parents.
The four of them watched the Dodgers took on the San Fransisco Giants from their exclusive seats at Lexus Dugout Club. Mila, 29, donned a Dodger attire, while Ashton, 34, wore a white-and-blue checkered shirt and baseball cap.
The on-screen couple of "That '70s Show", who just returned from their romantic vacation in Bali, seemed to enjoy each other's company and held hands at one point. Mila was munching on a pretzel and Ashton was eating a hotdog when they were caught on camera.
Although never confirming that they are dating, Ashton and Mila have gradually gone public with their romance in the past few weeks. He just split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while she called it quits with Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'