Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Watch Dodgers Game With Her Parents
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a double date on Wednesday night, August 22. The couple, who never officially confirms their relationship despite numerous date sightings, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers game with her parents.
The four of them watched the Dodgers took on the San Fransisco Giants from their exclusive seats at Lexus Dugout Club. Mila, 29, donned a Dodger attire, while Ashton, 34, wore a white-and-blue checkered shirt and baseball cap.
The on-screen couple of "That '70s Show", who just returned from their romantic vacation in Bali, seemed to enjoy each other's company and held hands at one point. Mila was munching on a pretzel and Ashton was eating a hotdog when they were caught on camera.
Although never confirming that they are dating, Ashton and Mila have gradually gone public with their romance in the past few weeks. He just split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while she called it quits with Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences