Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Watch Dodgers Game With Her Parents
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a double date on Wednesday night, August 22. The couple, who never officially confirms their relationship despite numerous date sightings, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers game with her parents.
The four of them watched the Dodgers took on the San Fransisco Giants from their exclusive seats at Lexus Dugout Club. Mila, 29, donned a Dodger attire, while Ashton, 34, wore a white-and-blue checkered shirt and baseball cap.
The on-screen couple of "That '70s Show", who just returned from their romantic vacation in Bali, seemed to enjoy each other's company and held hands at one point. Mila was munching on a pretzel and Ashton was eating a hotdog when they were caught on camera.
Although never confirming that they are dating, Ashton and Mila have gradually gone public with their romance in the past few weeks. He just split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while she called it quits with Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video