Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Watch Dodgers Game With Her Parents
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a double date on Wednesday night, August 22. The couple, who never officially confirms their relationship despite numerous date sightings, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers game with her parents.
The four of them watched the Dodgers took on the San Fransisco Giants from their exclusive seats at Lexus Dugout Club. Mila, 29, donned a Dodger attire, while Ashton, 34, wore a white-and-blue checkered shirt and baseball cap.
The on-screen couple of "That '70s Show", who just returned from their romantic vacation in Bali, seemed to enjoy each other's company and held hands at one point. Mila was munching on a pretzel and Ashton was eating a hotdog when they were caught on camera.
Although never confirming that they are dating, Ashton and Mila have gradually gone public with their romance in the past few weeks. He just split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while she called it quits with Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image