Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Watch Dodgers Game With Her Parents
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis enjoyed a double date on Wednesday night, August 22. The couple, who never officially confirms their relationship despite numerous date sightings, attended the Los Angeles Dodgers game with her parents.
The four of them watched the Dodgers took on the San Fransisco Giants from their exclusive seats at Lexus Dugout Club. Mila, 29, donned a Dodger attire, while Ashton, 34, wore a white-and-blue checkered shirt and baseball cap.
The on-screen couple of "That '70s Show", who just returned from their romantic vacation in Bali, seemed to enjoy each other's company and held hands at one point. Mila was munching on a pretzel and Ashton was eating a hotdog when they were caught on camera.
Although never confirming that they are dating, Ashton and Mila have gradually gone public with their romance in the past few weeks. He just split from his wife of seven years Demi Moore, while she called it quits with Macaulay Culkin whom she had dated since 2002.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo