'True Blood' Season 5 Finale Clip: Eric Pleads With Sookie to Save Bill
If there is anyone who can help Bill regain his sanity, it will be Sookie, so Eric says in a new clip for the season 5 finale of "True Blood". In the snippet, Eric, Nora and Tara visit Sookie's house to ask her to help save Pam and Jessica who are held captive in the Authority headquarters.
Tara constantly reminds Sookie that she owes Pam, but Jason who now seems to hate all vampires won't let his sister go with Eric, leading to him trading insults with Eric. Sookie then brings up the factory bombing incident, and learns the hard truth that Bill was behind the bombing.
The last episode of "True Blood" season 5 will air Sunday, August 26 at 9 P.M. on HBO. As Eric makes one last attempt to thwart the Authority and save Bill from losing his humanity, Alcide prepares for another battle with JD. Sam and Luna try to escape the Authority, and Andy deals with the fallout of a pact.
A previously-released preview for the episode hints that Jason won't stay still during the potential big showdown among the vampires and declares it's time for a war.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto