'The Office' Spin-Off Finds Dwight's Brother in 'The Campaign' Actor
While "The Office" is nearing its conclusion, its spin-off "The Farm" continues filling out the cast line-up. Thomas Middleditch, who has a role on Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis-starring comedy "The Campaign", is tapped to portray Dwight Schrute's brother, Jeb.
Jeb is described as an easygoing 30-something man who is the polar opposite of Dwight in terms of hierarchy, work ethic and sense of principle. He failed at some business ventures, including worm farmer, Bigfoot hunter and Army farmer, but finds some success with a pot farm. He has also made an exercise video about things you can do with a knife and a canoe.
Middleditch joins Majandra Delfino and Blake Garrett who were earlier cast as Dwight's sister Fannie and his nephew Cameron respectively. The actor, who has lent his voice for "Beavis and Butt-Head" several times, is expected to be a series regular if the new comedy is picked up to series.
"The Farm" will focus on Rainn Wilson's Dwight who now runs the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Back in January, Wilson said his new show "would be even more far out and weird than 'The Office' and "would have a crazy menagerie of characters."
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape