'The Office' Spin-Off Finds Dwight's Brother in 'The Campaign' Actor
While "The Office" is nearing its conclusion, its spin-off "The Farm" continues filling out the cast line-up. Thomas Middleditch, who has a role on Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis-starring comedy "The Campaign", is tapped to portray Dwight Schrute's brother, Jeb.
Jeb is described as an easygoing 30-something man who is the polar opposite of Dwight in terms of hierarchy, work ethic and sense of principle. He failed at some business ventures, including worm farmer, Bigfoot hunter and Army farmer, but finds some success with a pot farm. He has also made an exercise video about things you can do with a knife and a canoe.
Middleditch joins Majandra Delfino and Blake Garrett who were earlier cast as Dwight's sister Fannie and his nephew Cameron respectively. The actor, who has lent his voice for "Beavis and Butt-Head" several times, is expected to be a series regular if the new comedy is picked up to series.
"The Farm" will focus on Rainn Wilson's Dwight who now runs the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Back in January, Wilson said his new show "would be even more far out and weird than 'The Office' and "would have a crazy menagerie of characters."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date