'The Office' Spin-Off Finds Dwight's Brother in 'The Campaign' Actor
While "The Office" is nearing its conclusion, its spin-off "The Farm" continues filling out the cast line-up. Thomas Middleditch, who has a role on Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis-starring comedy "The Campaign", is tapped to portray Dwight Schrute's brother, Jeb.
Jeb is described as an easygoing 30-something man who is the polar opposite of Dwight in terms of hierarchy, work ethic and sense of principle. He failed at some business ventures, including worm farmer, Bigfoot hunter and Army farmer, but finds some success with a pot farm. He has also made an exercise video about things you can do with a knife and a canoe.
Middleditch joins Majandra Delfino and Blake Garrett who were earlier cast as Dwight's sister Fannie and his nephew Cameron respectively. The actor, who has lent his voice for "Beavis and Butt-Head" several times, is expected to be a series regular if the new comedy is picked up to series.
"The Farm" will focus on Rainn Wilson's Dwight who now runs the Schrute family beet farm and bed & breakfast. Back in January, Wilson said his new show "would be even more far out and weird than 'The Office' and "would have a crazy menagerie of characters."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli