Evan Rachel Wood Slammed After Joking About Miley Cyrus Being Gay
It seems that some people fail to see the funny side of Evan Rachel Wood's joke about Miley Cyrus "leaning toward gay." The Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" is forced to explain her remarks after being slammed by those critical persons.
She deletes her joke and then clarifies it in a series of posts, "Ok. To be clear. I believe you should be able to joke and have a sense of humor about everything. And i hate explaining, but just to be clear, i dont judge people on how they look. Nor do i associate a hair style with sexuality."
"I myself am bisexual and have always 'joked' about miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation. So i 'joked' when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, i am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke," she insists.
She concludes, "I could care less what gender she was attracted to. But dont hate me for supporting her in whatever She chooses. Its all fine by me."
Miley herself is cool with it. "Well said!" the singer applauds the "Mildred Pierce" actress, to which the latter quickly replies, "Now @Mileycyrus and i are friends. Let this be a lesson to all of you ;)."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'