Evan Rachel Wood Slammed After Joking About Miley Cyrus Being Gay
It seems that some people fail to see the funny side of Evan Rachel Wood's joke about Miley Cyrus "leaning toward gay." The Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" is forced to explain her remarks after being slammed by those critical persons.
She deletes her joke and then clarifies it in a series of posts, "Ok. To be clear. I believe you should be able to joke and have a sense of humor about everything. And i hate explaining, but just to be clear, i dont judge people on how they look. Nor do i associate a hair style with sexuality."
"I myself am bisexual and have always 'joked' about miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation. So i 'joked' when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, i am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke," she insists.
She concludes, "I could care less what gender she was attracted to. But dont hate me for supporting her in whatever She chooses. Its all fine by me."
Miley herself is cool with it. "Well said!" the singer applauds the "Mildred Pierce" actress, to which the latter quickly replies, "Now @Mileycyrus and i are friends. Let this be a lesson to all of you ;)."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage