Evan Rachel Wood Slammed After Joking About Miley Cyrus Being Gay
It seems that some people fail to see the funny side of Evan Rachel Wood's joke about Miley Cyrus "leaning toward gay." The Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" is forced to explain her remarks after being slammed by those critical persons.
She deletes her joke and then clarifies it in a series of posts, "Ok. To be clear. I believe you should be able to joke and have a sense of humor about everything. And i hate explaining, but just to be clear, i dont judge people on how they look. Nor do i associate a hair style with sexuality."
"I myself am bisexual and have always 'joked' about miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation. So i 'joked' when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, i am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke," she insists.
She concludes, "I could care less what gender she was attracted to. But dont hate me for supporting her in whatever She chooses. Its all fine by me."
Miley herself is cool with it. "Well said!" the singer applauds the "Mildred Pierce" actress, to which the latter quickly replies, "Now @Mileycyrus and i are friends. Let this be a lesson to all of you ;)."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom