Evan Rachel Wood Slammed After Joking About Miley Cyrus Being Gay
It seems that some people fail to see the funny side of Evan Rachel Wood's joke about Miley Cyrus "leaning toward gay." The Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" is forced to explain her remarks after being slammed by those critical persons.
She deletes her joke and then clarifies it in a series of posts, "Ok. To be clear. I believe you should be able to joke and have a sense of humor about everything. And i hate explaining, but just to be clear, i dont judge people on how they look. Nor do i associate a hair style with sexuality."
"I myself am bisexual and have always 'joked' about miley giving me gay vibes. Not a bad thing! Just an observation. So i 'joked' when she cut her hair that it supported my case. But, i am not so close minded or into stereotypes or labeling. It was a joke," she insists.
She concludes, "I could care less what gender she was attracted to. But dont hate me for supporting her in whatever She chooses. Its all fine by me."
Miley herself is cool with it. "Well said!" the singer applauds the "Mildred Pierce" actress, to which the latter quickly replies, "Now @Mileycyrus and i are friends. Let this be a lesson to all of you ;)."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'