Jennifer Garner Is Obsessed With 'Butter' in First Trailer
Jennifer Garner is a butter-carving expert in the first trailer "Butter". Offering a mix of political satire and witty humors, the sneak peek to the Jim Field Smith-directed comedy also highlights Garner's rivalry with Olivia Wilde.
Wilde plays a sultry young lady who has an affair with Garner's on-screen husband, Ty Burrell. Things get even worse as Wilde decides to back Garner's adoptive daughter during a local annual competition.
"Butter" follows a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
First screened at last year's Toronto International Festival, the comedy is set to open in limited U.S. theaters on October 5. It is also supported by a number of notable actors such as Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, Ashley Greene, Yara Shahidi, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler