Jennifer Garner Is Obsessed With 'Butter' in First Trailer
Jennifer Garner is a butter-carving expert in the first trailer "Butter". Offering a mix of political satire and witty humors, the sneak peek to the Jim Field Smith-directed comedy also highlights Garner's rivalry with Olivia Wilde.
Wilde plays a sultry young lady who has an affair with Garner's on-screen husband, Ty Burrell. Things get even worse as Wilde decides to back Garner's adoptive daughter during a local annual competition.
"Butter" follows a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
First screened at last year's Toronto International Festival, the comedy is set to open in limited U.S. theaters on October 5. It is also supported by a number of notable actors such as Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, Ashley Greene, Yara Shahidi, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens