Jennifer Garner Is Obsessed With 'Butter' in First Trailer
Jennifer Garner is a butter-carving expert in the first trailer "Butter". Offering a mix of political satire and witty humors, the sneak peek to the Jim Field Smith-directed comedy also highlights Garner's rivalry with Olivia Wilde.
Wilde plays a sultry young lady who has an affair with Garner's on-screen husband, Ty Burrell. Things get even worse as Wilde decides to back Garner's adoptive daughter during a local annual competition.
"Butter" follows a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
First screened at last year's Toronto International Festival, the comedy is set to open in limited U.S. theaters on October 5. It is also supported by a number of notable actors such as Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, Ashley Greene, Yara Shahidi, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami