Jennifer Garner Is Obsessed With 'Butter' in First Trailer
Jennifer Garner is a butter-carving expert in the first trailer "Butter". Offering a mix of political satire and witty humors, the sneak peek to the Jim Field Smith-directed comedy also highlights Garner's rivalry with Olivia Wilde.
Wilde plays a sultry young lady who has an affair with Garner's on-screen husband, Ty Burrell. Things get even worse as Wilde decides to back Garner's adoptive daughter during a local annual competition.
"Butter" follows a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
First screened at last year's Toronto International Festival, the comedy is set to open in limited U.S. theaters on October 5. It is also supported by a number of notable actors such as Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, Ashley Greene, Yara Shahidi, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event