Jennifer Garner Is Obsessed With 'Butter' in First Trailer
Jennifer Garner is a butter-carving expert in the first trailer "Butter". Offering a mix of political satire and witty humors, the sneak peek to the Jim Field Smith-directed comedy also highlights Garner's rivalry with Olivia Wilde.
Wilde plays a sultry young lady who has an affair with Garner's on-screen husband, Ty Burrell. Things get even worse as Wilde decides to back Garner's adoptive daughter during a local annual competition.
"Butter" follows a young orphan who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
First screened at last year's Toronto International Festival, the comedy is set to open in limited U.S. theaters on October 5. It is also supported by a number of notable actors such as Hugh Jackman, Alicia Silverstone, Ashley Greene, Yara Shahidi, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard