Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace Got Kinky in 'Passion' Trailer
Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace are two women entangled in steamy yet complicated relationship in Brian de Palma's "Passion". First trailer of the drama thriller was released ahead of its Venice and Toronto Film festival screenings.
Palma, known for his erotic psycho-thrillers like "Dressed to Kill" and "Body Double" back in the '90s, remade French thriller "Crime d'amour" which was starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Ludivine Sagnier. McAdams slips into Thomas' role, Christine, while Rapace plays Sagnier's innocent protege, Isabelle.
"Passion" is the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protege Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
They're on the same team, after all... Christine takes pleasure in exercising control over the younger woman, leading her one step at a time ever deeper into a game of seduction and manipulation, dominance and humiliation.
The movie has yet to secure a U.S. release date because it's still in search for domestic distributor.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two