Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace Got Kinky in 'Passion' Trailer
Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace are two women entangled in steamy yet complicated relationship in Brian de Palma's "Passion". First trailer of the drama thriller was released ahead of its Venice and Toronto Film festival screenings.
Palma, known for his erotic psycho-thrillers like "Dressed to Kill" and "Body Double" back in the '90s, remade French thriller "Crime d'amour" which was starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Ludivine Sagnier. McAdams slips into Thomas' role, Christine, while Rapace plays Sagnier's innocent protege, Isabelle.
"Passion" is the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protege Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
They're on the same team, after all... Christine takes pleasure in exercising control over the younger woman, leading her one step at a time ever deeper into a game of seduction and manipulation, dominance and humiliation.
The movie has yet to secure a U.S. release date because it's still in search for domestic distributor.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked