Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace Got Kinky in 'Passion' Trailer
Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace are two women entangled in steamy yet complicated relationship in Brian de Palma's "Passion". First trailer of the drama thriller was released ahead of its Venice and Toronto Film festival screenings.
Palma, known for his erotic psycho-thrillers like "Dressed to Kill" and "Body Double" back in the '90s, remade French thriller "Crime d'amour" which was starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Ludivine Sagnier. McAdams slips into Thomas' role, Christine, while Rapace plays Sagnier's innocent protege, Isabelle.
"Passion" is the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protege Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
They're on the same team, after all... Christine takes pleasure in exercising control over the younger woman, leading her one step at a time ever deeper into a game of seduction and manipulation, dominance and humiliation.
The movie has yet to secure a U.S. release date because it's still in search for domestic distributor.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'