Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace Got Kinky in 'Passion' Trailer
Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace are two women entangled in steamy yet complicated relationship in Brian de Palma's "Passion". First trailer of the drama thriller was released ahead of its Venice and Toronto Film festival screenings.
Palma, known for his erotic psycho-thrillers like "Dressed to Kill" and "Body Double" back in the '90s, remade French thriller "Crime d'amour" which was starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Ludivine Sagnier. McAdams slips into Thomas' role, Christine, while Rapace plays Sagnier's innocent protege, Isabelle.
"Passion" is the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protege Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
They're on the same team, after all... Christine takes pleasure in exercising control over the younger woman, leading her one step at a time ever deeper into a game of seduction and manipulation, dominance and humiliation.
The movie has yet to secure a U.S. release date because it's still in search for domestic distributor.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'