Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace Got Kinky in 'Passion' Trailer
Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace are two women entangled in steamy yet complicated relationship in Brian de Palma's "Passion". First trailer of the drama thriller was released ahead of its Venice and Toronto Film festival screenings.
Palma, known for his erotic psycho-thrillers like "Dressed to Kill" and "Body Double" back in the '90s, remade French thriller "Crime d'amour" which was starring Kristin Scott Thomas and Ludivine Sagnier. McAdams slips into Thomas' role, Christine, while Rapace plays Sagnier's innocent protege, Isabelle.
"Passion" is the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protege Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
They're on the same team, after all... Christine takes pleasure in exercising control over the younger woman, leading her one step at a time ever deeper into a game of seduction and manipulation, dominance and humiliation.
The movie has yet to secure a U.S. release date because it's still in search for domestic distributor.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson