'Lawless' Premiere: Shia LaBeouf Goes Shaggy, Liberty Ross Makes First Red Carpet Appearance
John Hillcoat's "Lawless (2012)" has thrown its premiere event in Hollywood on Wednesday night, August 22. Being held at the Arclight Cinema, the special screening event was attended by a number of well-known movie stars, including lead actor Shia LaBeouf and celebrity guest Liberty Ross.
LaBeouf sported shaggy look as he let loose his long unkempt hair and beard. Still, the "Transformers" actor kept it formal in a sleek black suit that he paired with a red striped tie and well-polished leather shoes. He was joined by co-star Guy Pearce and Dane DeHaan who looked dapper in each of their formal suits.
Stealing the spotlight during the evening was none other than Liberty Ross. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress made her first red carpet appearance since her husband Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart. The English beauty kept it simple in a long-sleeved silky green shirt that she paired with skinny black pants and ankle boots. She was all smiles when posing for the cameramen.
Other famous faces spotted at the promotional event were Kelsey Chow, Charlotte Ross, Alice Eve, Karina Smirnoff, Nick Cave as well as longtime couple Chad Michael Murray and Kenzie Dalton.
Adapted from a historical novel of the same name by Matt Bondurant, "Lawless" revolves around three Bondurant brothers who run a small-scale moonshining family business. They later find their bootlegging business under threat in Prohibition-era Franklin County, Virginia. The film was also supported by Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska and Jason Clarke.
The R-rated thriller is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 29.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered