'Lawless' Premiere: Shia LaBeouf Goes Shaggy, Liberty Ross Makes First Red Carpet Appearance
John Hillcoat's "Lawless (2012)" has thrown its premiere event in Hollywood on Wednesday night, August 22. Being held at the Arclight Cinema, the special screening event was attended by a number of well-known movie stars, including lead actor Shia LaBeouf and celebrity guest Liberty Ross.
LaBeouf sported shaggy look as he let loose his long unkempt hair and beard. Still, the "Transformers" actor kept it formal in a sleek black suit that he paired with a red striped tie and well-polished leather shoes. He was joined by co-star Guy Pearce and Dane DeHaan who looked dapper in each of their formal suits.
Stealing the spotlight during the evening was none other than Liberty Ross. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress made her first red carpet appearance since her husband Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart. The English beauty kept it simple in a long-sleeved silky green shirt that she paired with skinny black pants and ankle boots. She was all smiles when posing for the cameramen.
Other famous faces spotted at the promotional event were Kelsey Chow, Charlotte Ross, Alice Eve, Karina Smirnoff, Nick Cave as well as longtime couple Chad Michael Murray and Kenzie Dalton.
Adapted from a historical novel of the same name by Matt Bondurant, "Lawless" revolves around three Bondurant brothers who run a small-scale moonshining family business. They later find their bootlegging business under threat in Prohibition-era Franklin County, Virginia. The film was also supported by Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Jessica Chastain, Mia Wasikowska and Jason Clarke.
The R-rated thriller is set to hit the U.S. cinemas on August 29.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March