First 'Resident Evil: Retribution' Clip: Alice and Jill's Showdown
"Resident Evil: Retribution" has premiered its very first official clip. Showcasing an intense battle scene at a snowy setting, the snippet sees Alice, Leon Kennedy and Luther West fighting Jill Valentine and Rain Ocampo who hold Ada Wong captive.
Tons of slow-motion battle sequences between Alice and Jill are presented in the clip. At one point, the lead heroine is seen nearly getting hit in the eye by Jill's sharp-pointed weapon. Rain, meanwhile, is featured injecting herself with a serum that makes her superstrong and bulletproof.
In "Resident Evil 5", the Umbrella Corporation's deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming global population into legions of monstrous Undead. The human race's last and only hope, Alice, awakens in the heart of Umbrella's most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex.
Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by newfound allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion.
Scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on September 14, "Resident Evil 5" stars Milla Jovovich as Alice, Sienna Guillory as Jill, Michelle Rodriguez as Rain, Johann Urb as Leon, Li Bingbing as Ada, and Boris Kodjoe as Luther.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs